a fresh start

"dang the holiday break feels like 10 minutes, and now we're back to misery and suffering once again." Childe wearing a smile as he sighed loudly

Ajax who was tying his shoes, hurried to answer the door when it rang.

"Ah, look who it is kaeya! babe! you came to pick me up?"
"Yes of course jax!" the blue haired man replied.

5:30 pm

The professor groans, placing his hands on the wooden table."Well, that is all for our class today, we're now dismissed."

The bell rang and all the students had gone outside the classroom leaving the professor behind.
Only the sound of the papers can be heard in such a silent room.

While Diluc is arranging his belongings and the amount of papers in front of him,
Someone knocked on the door, Diluc looked back,saw the professor waving his hands.the redhead gestured that he's allowed to come in.

"Well if it is Professor Zhongli huh."

"Anything to help with?" he asked with a hoarse voice.

"Haha, what's up with your voice?

"I just miss you, that's all."
Diluc chuckled. "God, you're so cheesy you know that?"

Zhongli tidied his suit, arms crossed  fiercely looking at the red haired professor. "Hm?" Zhongli raises his eyebrows, handing his hands at Diluc.

"Oh no need.. It's just a pile of papers for exams, I can carry this." he answered. "I see, may I?" Diluc chuckled, stepping out of the classroom, turned around and facing the professor sitting at the table.

Diluc let out a laugh "Hm, you're so needy, but we should probably get going, we're not going to do that here." "And why is that? There's no one around, there's no need." Zhongli grinned as he dragged Diluc inside the room.

"Sit down," He commanded.
"Fuck calm down." Diluc moves the chair away making a space to sit down. Zhongli looks down at him, reaching the professor's chin as he goes down to Diluc's neck leaving a hickey behind. Zhongli licked the blood off of it, Diluc hissed, the desk moved by the red haired motions.

As Zhongli almost unbuttoned the man's suit, he sat down on the wooden desk.

"Love,come here." Zhongli gestured to sit on his lap. Diluc sat on his lap, Zhongli didn't hesitate to go in for a kiss. Zhongli pulled out the kiss, leaving a string of saliva connected to their tongues. Zhongli licked his lips making a satisfied face in front of his loved one.

"Love.." Diluc whispered.

Zhongli chuckled "Hm? Do you like it that much?" As the sun sets, both of them locked their lips passionately, Zhongli's hand on the man's waist.
As he pulled his tongue out, the other placed both arms on the man's shoulder.

Zhongli grinned, both of them laughed and enjoyed every second of their moment. "I'm so glad to see you like this, Phoenix."  Zhongli embraced Diluc's fiery red hair.

"I love you."

"I'm delighted to be devoted with such a saint." Zhongli moves out gazing at the nightly shore, as he watches Diluc looking at it.

"Well, let's go home now?"
"Mhm, let's go."

8:30 pm

"Bae! Did you see the FUCKING photo just now?" Kaeya rushed inside the room where Childe was resting. Childe rose up because of Kaeya's outburst, letting out a confused face.
"What's wrong bae? Is there something—" Kaeya cut off the man's speech, flashing the image on his phone.

"What! Prof Zhongli and Diluc? They're dating?" The couple glanced at each other leaving Childe a poker face. "What! where did you get that pic anyway?"

Kaeya laughed. "Someone posted it on our confession page, the post didn't even reach an hour to get a thousand likes!" "Now what? Do they know this? I never saw those two playing with their phones though.

"Bitch! Aren't you always updated on shits like this?" Kaeya replied. "Fuck off, Of course I'm not! I am too busy playing games these days."

"Well it's impressive that they've hid their relationship for that long." Childe added. "Not anymore!"

"Uh, do you know who took that pic?"
Kaeya cackled. "It's Thoma! The fucking Thoma that we know!"
Childe jumped, getting his head hit by the bed.
"Hell yeah! I knew it!"

"That's my love!" Kaeya exclaimed, hugging the other tightly.