#01 - colors

1) GemAgim - maroon, bordeaux red or dark green

These are the colors you remind me of. They just pop into my head when I think of you. Maroon, maybe because it's close to a dark red but also kinda not. I think it just fits. Maybe also, because we talked about this color more often over the last few months.
I think bordeaux red fits you, because I like this color and I like you. But not only because of that of course. You just remind me of red more in general. Maybe because it's the equivalent to green, which is your favorite color, or maybe because you're a fire sign. Fire is red and red is also a hot/warm color and you nearly always say it's too hot. Red is also an active color and it's for people who can get angry more often. Even though that fitted to you more in the past, I still kinda think it fits. Oh and the planet of your sign is Mars, which is also called the red planet. So...it just fits.
The last color that reminds me of you is dark green tho. I know, I went from red to green, which is a big jump but hear me out. Gem, you might know why I took this color in the first place. Yes, because it's your favorite color. But there is more to it. In general green also fits you, because you have a green finger, so many plants and you like plants very much. Also I kinda always have to think of Monsteras when I see dark green and they also remind me of you. So yeah, now that's all I have to say. Think about it.

2) Shinya_Tsukinami - dark cyan, dark khaki or beige

These are the colors that you kinda remind me of. You may ask yourself why I chose these. Well, let's start with dark cyan. It's a mixture between green and a bit more blue and that in darker I'd say. The color itself is pretty, like you. And I really don't know why but when I think of your profil I just have to think of this color. For me Shinya is a dark cyan. Blue can stand for loyality and green for growth. You're loyal and I think you grow day for day - with every new experience.
Dark khaki...well, that's like a dark mixture between yellow and green I'd say. I also like that color. It reminds me of some plants and kiwis. Also I kinda think the color somehow aesthetic and reassuring. The vibe of this color just fits you. I can kinda even imagine you wearing something in this color. Maybe a shirt or socks.
Last but not least - beige. Maybe the most fitting and most "basic" color, which isn't meant rude. I think you'd look good in beige clothes, like a coat or boots in a beige - brownish color. Beige is considered a warm and cozy color and in my opinion that fits you.