#02 - colors

6) cloudy_haru - atomic blue, sunstruck or flieder

I think these colors fit you all, because they are pretty soft and comforting - you give of the same vibes to me

I think these colors fit you all, because they are pretty soft and comforting - you give of the same vibes to me. But let's get deeper into it.
The atomic blue is probably due to your username having cloudy in it and then I have to think of the sky and the sky is blue. I know that's Not the color of the sky when it's cloudy outside, but I mean in general. And also blue is a very deep and connecting color and I'd just say that we kinda have a deep connection. Sounds weird, but we know each other for such a long time now and we got along with each other right from the start. Maybe you know what I mean.
The sunstruck is, because I think that you liked the color yellow? Idk it for sure anymore but even if you don't, you really give off the vibe to like this color and idk, somehow it just matches. This soft but still bright and energetic color. It belongs to the neutral colors but I'd still say it's pretty warm and you also seem like that. Neutral if you don't know someone or just got to know them and very warm and friendly, when you are friends with them/like them.
Flieder is maybe another color that came to me because of the whole sky thoughts and also because it's kinda the opposite of yellow/sunstruck. It's a very light and soft shade of purple, which is my favorite color. And to me, as one of my long friends, I'd put you in the same categorie as my favorite color - a thing I like, you know? Also again, all of the soft colors because you give off the soft but deep vibes. Behind all this softness is a lot more of course.

7) SeokjinsFlowerCrown - cherry blossom, purple opulence or quiet tide

Yeah, also pretty soft colors, because to me you seem very soft. (That's absolutely not ment in a bad way.)
But let's go deeper into it. First of all cherry blossom because cherry blossoms are just beautiful and you and your character are also beautiful. Also they are liked by a lot of people and to me you seem like a person that could be liked by many people because of your sweetness. And talking about sweet, pink is a color kinda standing for sweet and you are sooo sweet.
Next up is purple opulence. I love purple, you love purple - maybe also a reason why I choose it. But it also reminds me of Zombey, a Youtuber you watch and BTS, because purple is their color. Purple can stand for strength and I think you are very strong. You've been through so much and still you're hear and never give up. I'm really proud of you. The color is also known to be a bit relaxing and you are too.
Last but not least quiet tide. First of all the name kinda fits because to me you definitely don't seem like the person to shout a lot or be very loud around people. But I also choose the color because it reminded me of clouds, it's quite dreamy and soft. That again describes you very well. I like that color and I also like you.