Chapter 1 - Pilot

Riley's POV

"Let me go!" I pushed him away as hard as I could. He didn't listen to me, instead he pushed me with a harder force making me land on the floor with a heavy thud. My back must be bleeding as I see all of my blood dripping all over the floor.

"If you listened to me you knew I would not have punished you like this" he looked evil. God I hated him so much.

"I will never ever listen to you, kill me for all I care!" I screamed in his ears as though the pain did not matter to me.

"Listen brat, if only you listened!" He laughed without any expression. What a crazy man.

"Firstly, you will never address me as your father. Do you understand" He repeated loudly.

I scoffed. Is this man delusional really. Even in this situation he really thinks that I would use that word on him. Disgusting.

The pain in my back was unbearable so I just nodded. I really needed to throw his belt away.

"Secondly, always lower your gaze, these guest will not hesitate to kill you if you disrespect them"

I was trying my best not to roll my eyes. Even the queen and king don't get this kind of treatment. Who does he think they are.

"Lastly, don't ever speak to them, say a word and I'll lock you up in here until you die" he uttered the words so slowly with a menacing look.

He turned his body halfway and turned back quickly. "Clean up and wear something fully covered don't want to scare our guests right?"

There he quickly vanished leaving me in pain and anxiety as the thought of new men coming scared me more.

"Riley! They are here!" His voice broke me away from my fearful thoughts.

I took a deep breath looking down as my full sleeved shirt and long pants. I can pass of as a boy. Here I go.

I walked down the stairs with his gaze already looking up and down at what I was wearing in disapproval.

"I told you to dress nicely, not like a men" he shook his head.

"Whatever go and get all the dishes ready on the table, I'll invite them in."

As I walked into the kitchen quietly, I wondered who were these people coming. He never ever brought anyone to this house before. So why now?

I was about to take the plates to the table when the sound of gunshot ringed through my ears so loudly that I remained glued in my position.

What just happened. Fear overcame me and I can feel my heart raising higher then ever. Footsteps came to the kitchen and the last thing I saw before I lost consciousness, was three men in suits with guns pointing towards me. I'm so dead.

As I blinked my eyes awake. Looking around at the unfamiliar walls my hands chained to the bed. The only logical explanation was to scream.

I screamed as loud as I could.

Two men quickly rushed inside with weapons in their hands looking for threat frantically. When they realised it was just me they were in disbelief.

"Shut up" I screamed louder hearing his deep terrifying voice.

"Listen, if you scream any louder I might actually just shoot you" the one on the right said again looking at me annoyed.

I closed my mouth shut only to immediately open. "Where am I? Where is my dad? What did you do to him? Why am I here!"