The Altruist

Today was supposed to be my wedding day, so everything super sucks, but I wanted to drop by and say I hope you liked the last chapter, plus some news.

I've written and published a contemporary sci-fi/fantasy book! It's my pride and joy, and I hope if you guys are interested, you might check it out. Tropes are: unrequited love, slowburn, guardian angel, protector, enemy from her past.

Ever want to read about a self-sacrificing, self-sabotaging, super-powered woman who's hopelessly in love with her college crush? Yeah, me neither.Give it a chance anyway!

Two worlds threaten to collide, one attempting to conquer the other. The earth is in danger of falling under the rampant slaughter of hordes of beasts let loose by a violent otherworldly king. Two organizations of spies and saboteurs fight to slow the momentum of destruction from either side.

Maya Everett is an undercover agent of The Watchmen, a secret organization of guardian angels who have tasked her to the selfless protection and defense of one man. Jensen Knight is a man upon whom a powerful enemy has set their sights, for some reason sending droves of soldiers to kill him. In her efforts to keep him safe, Maya is thrust into a war-driven plot orchestrated by a demon from her past. Forced to balance her cover, her assignment, and her ghosts, she struggles to keep Jensen alive while his enemy sets the world on a path to destruction.

Everly is a spy from another world, doing her part for her country. Working undercover as a candidate for queenship to gain the confidence of an evil king, she joins forces with the former queen and her trusted allies to intercept the warpath of a vengeful army headed to Earth.

 Working undercover as a candidate for queenship to gain the confidence of an evil king, she joins forces with the former queen and her trusted allies to intercept the warpath of a vengeful army headed to Earth

https://www.amazon.com/Altruist-Legion-Watchmen-Winter-Writer/dp/B0C47RGBLN/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1684603289&sr=8-1

You can follow the link to check it out or you can go to Amazon and search THE ALTRUIST by THE WINTER WRITER

I really hope you might give it a read! I'm also looking for some Amazon reviews, so if somebody wants to commit to a full read-through and an honest Amazon review, I'd be willing to ship it to you myself in exchange, or it's available with Kindle Unlimited. DM me, let me know!

Thank you all for loving this story so much and being so kind to me, especially when everything sucks right now. I've already begun drafting the next episode, so keep on the lookout for that. What do you think of where we are so far? I can't believe it's episode 13 already.

Love you guys!

Edit:

Also, check out my new story Arcadian || the Betrayed. It's an original work, not a ff.

 It's an original work, not a ff

The Winter Writer