受け入れ難い心情を

Listening to: Jackpot Sad Girl01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:04⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮Female reader! Might have slight mistakes!(H/c)|Hair color|  (E/c)|Eye color| (S/c)|Skin color|   Authors note:Please be reminded, this is all fake and just for fun! ...

01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:04
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
Female reader!
Might have slight mistakes!
(H/c)|Hair color| (E/c)|Eye color| (S/c)|Skin color|
Authors note:
Please be reminded, this is all fake and just for fun! These are story's for your ocs. If you want to use these ideas from both books I have, please credit me. Please enjoy and thank you!

     "Am leaving!" Y/n said, putting on her shoes

"Am leaving!" Y/n said, putting on her shoes. It was Y/n day off from missions, which made her relax more than normal. The student female decided it will would be a good idea to stay at her parents home for the day. "Okay love! Be careful in the streets and tell Shoko to text me when you get there." Her mother implied, giving y/n a little gift for Shoko. "I'm not a little kid anymore mother! I know how to take care of myself, you showed me self defense." Y/n mentioned, grabbing the gift before leaving the apartment. "Bye mother!" "Be careful again!"

Being the "chosen one" was not fun. The (h/c) girl always had to be on top of things, especially when she was the descendant of her ancestor from the Taishō era. Shinobu Kochō, the insect Hashira. This only happen because her mother. Her mother came from generations from the Kochō clan which made her daughter a Kochō as well. But that doesn't matter to her, instead she was proud. Proud that the girl can carry on the legacy from (what) her ancestor left behind for her. "Moshi-mosh~! Hello Shoko, you look decent today!" The girl noted, giving her, hers mother's gift.

"Mhm, yea I know." The brown hair female sarcastically remarked, taking the gift, putting it somewhere in her desk. "The higher ups, wants you to talk to some little kid. Don't ask me for what. Am just followin' directions." Shoko utter, now taking a pack of cigarettes from her jacket. "See ya, kiddo." "Wait, mother told me-" "Yea yea I know what to do, we been over this many times kid." Y/n sigh leaving the room and towards the room where she was directed to talk to this random kid she was about to meet.

"Hello?" Y/n question, hella confused about the situation. "Great you came in time, we need to you talk to this child out, telling us his backstory." One of the higher ups commented. "I know your history is difficult to understand but-" "Don't mistaken my abilities, I do for what's good not bad. I know that's what we both want, don't we?" The higher up angrily left the room, knowing the girl was right. Her decisions were smart. The student, went to see the file thats was given.

"So your name is Mae Sho?" She try the best she can to gently asked him. The boy nod, confirming the name, curious about the female. "Are you scared, little one?" The boy now named Sho, nodded. "Not the talker, got it." The female was reminded of some boy from the school in Tokyo, who couldn't talk and had to use rice ingredients to talk.

...After some questioning, the (e/c) girl was tick off. All the boy has done was nodded or saying yes and no every time, she asked a question. "Okay, how about I tell my backstory than if you're comfortable enough, you tell me yours, okay little one?" Sho again, nodded.

"So my name is Y/n Kochō. Descendent of Shinobu Kochō, from the Taishō era. My parents used to be sorcerers, well one of them. My father is... still working." Y/n look at the boy if he understood. The boy looked at her, "What happen with your father? Is he dead, like mines?" The (s/c) girl looked at him surprised, but wrote that down in a paper from the file. "No mine isn't, my father and I distanced from each other. For a stupid purpose that I like to say." The boy looked at her curious, not knowing the situation he was in.

"What was the stupid purpose, ma'am? Was it bad?" "I supposed you can say it was bad. He distance himself from me during my childhood. Keeping a secret from me that I didn't knew until before going to high school. He thought it was a right time to tell me, which made me stress out." Y/n sigh, remembering the memory which made her mother put her dad into apologizing to her.... after giving a beating of her own...

"Scary." Y/n mentally sweat drop at that. "Is that why, you guys stop talking for awhile?" "Correct." "......I want to ask you this, miss." Y/n raised a brow at this. "Are you a sorcerer, miss?" "Yea, I am, it's my day off. That's why you don't see me in uniform right now." The boy eyes sparkled, "How are you like fighting curses? I always wondered how it was!" Out of nowhere, the girl slightly giggled. At this cuteness ofc.

"Well it's very dangerous, first of all. I have a different personality when facing curses. A sadistic personality. I get from my ancestor, I even have her sword with me during missions. Along with (a extra item from shinobu accessories)! I usually go on missions either my friends or by myself. Now thinking about it, I like going with friends." "Do you know which friend you like going with the most?" The boy ask. The girl hummed, thinking about her answer. "Hmm, maybe my best friend Mai. I can't say her last name before I get my butt kick by her. We both go to the same school, so we're in the same grade.

"One last question miss!" Sho pressed. "What is it?" The (s/c) girl was glad to say at least. The boy was finally comfortable around her. "Why are you here?" "Ara? Am here for my mentor, I usually come here during my days off to learn poisons I can use on curses. That's why most people see me around here." "That's so cool!" She laughed at this, "Of course it is, now do you want to talk about your background?" The boy nod, ready to start.

....This is how I not imagined on my day off, but I enjoy this.
Y/n actually smiled not those fake smiles.

|FIRST CHAPTER FINISHED|

Author note:Well, I think I hit it off

Author note:
Well, I think I hit it off. I try to give off some similarities with the underline and italic to my other book. Ima try to update the best I can because, I have authors block.