Ain't no place that I'd rather be

Listening to: Lost03:43 ━━━━●───── 04:49⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮Smart female reader!Might have slight mistakes!(H/c)|Hair color| (E/c)|Eye color| (S/c)|Skin color|Authors note:"These pics I use are not mine, please credit the actual artist

Listening to: Lost
03:43 ━━━━●───── 04:49
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
Smart female reader!
Might have slight mistakes!
(H/c)|Hair color| (E/c)|Eye color| (S/c)|Skin color|
Authors note:
"These pics I use are not mine, please credit the actual artist."
Please be reminded, these are fake and just for fun! These are just stories for your ocs. If you want to use both ideas from books I have, please credit me. Please and thank you!

 Please and thank you!

"There we go

"There we go."

The young girl name, Y/n exclaim. Looking at her creation with per joy in her eyes. She was designing, a hobby she took up awhile ago. With her smartness, she found designing not hard especially with measuring. Math was her strongest suit. Sure, the teenager was a smart student at her other's classes but you could notice the girl didn't care about them otherwise she'd show more interest in them like she did in math. Dazing off on her creation, the (H/c) teenager didn't notice a particular orange hair girl come into her room.

"Hellooo? Earth to Y/n!"

The orange hair teen yell at the girl. Y/n could feel herself sigh as she turn around to pay attention towards her friend. "What's up, Nobara? Do you need cash?" The (S/c) girl ask. She knew her friend was addicted to dress up, so usually Y/n gave her lower class men money when she needed. "No no, I don't want that. You promise I can help you with your project, you know?" Pointing at Y/n creation. Y/n look at her for a second, 'till she hold her hand bringing Nobara over to Y/n.