I know my time will come

Listening to: Sad girlz luv money 02:43 ━━━━●───── 03:25⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮Female reader!Might have slight mistakes!(H/c)|Hair color| (E/c)|Eye color| (S/c)|Skin color|Authors note:This reader will heavily inspired by sucrose by Genshin ...

02:43 ━━━━●───── 03:25
⇆ㅤ◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷ㅤ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
Female reader!
Might have slight mistakes!
(H/c)|Hair color| (E/c)|Eye color| (S/c)|Skin color|
Authors note:
This reader will heavily inspired by sucrose by Genshin impact.
Please be reminded, these are fake and just for fun! These are just stories for your ocs. If you want to use both ideas from books I have, please credit me. Please and thank you!

"I was call a timid girl

"I was call a timid girl."

uttered the (H/c) girl. Her name was Y/n L/n, a half curse sprit. She was supposed to get executed awhile back. It was held by Gojo with the help of Shoko. She wasn't supposed to be alive when she younger. Her parents gave her in for experiments. Where she soon became the girl is now. A now half curse, she's likes to say.

Due to her ears, she was shy about them. Shy to even to even let alone socialize with people. Timid is the word that Y/n says it suits her. Even with her friends, she's still shy. Sure, Y/n's is trying her best to speak up more. She's still fails to do so. But with the help of her childhood friend, Megumi Fushiguro.

He helps her finish her words. Y/n and Megumi met due to Gojo. They met when they were in elementary. Y/n was in the care of Gojo since...again her parents gave her away.

But not for a bad reason as you may think. They treated Y/n good. Making sure: she ate and had a education. Sure they did a mess up thing to their daughter but even with how she looks, they still love her as she was before. That was until their debt. They struggle with their finances, luckily her father was a close friend with no other than Gojo Satoru.

Y/n father asked his close friend to take care of her as he and his wife can start to fix their finances problems.

(Y/n's parents still meet up with Y/n time to time once they have a chance. They've a stable relationship with each other.)

Ever since Megumi and Y/n met, they were usually seen together. During middle school, people thought they dated which wasn't the cased. Though; the thought of them dating made Y/n flustered.

Nevertheless she didn't get the thought to her and move on. Y/n had met Megumi's sister once. The (E/c) girl saw the sister in bed, ill. Y/n felt pity for the older girl— even more pity for Megumi since he's going through this trauma.

Ever since, Y/n promised to stay by his side until death. Quite cute, isn't it?

Not the case though. Now Y/n has to fight curses for other people safety. Which she mostly likes to provide. She wasn't the strongest or weakest. Her level was grade 3. Which made Y/n happy. Considering her grade, Y/n loved long range. Being a catalyst user, her attacks consider with wind.

"Oh shit-!.."
                        grumbled the half cursed. Her experiment exploded, causing Y/n brush off the air. Did I mention Y/n likes to experiment.?  One of hobbies she'd picked up was experimenting. Throughout her experiments, she wrote them down in a journal. The ups. The downs. Whatever it happen during the experiment.

|EIGHT CHAPTER COMPLETE|