Spy Love Intro

Spy Love:

The Moons is a spy agency for boys only, with the exception of some females. The Royals is a spy agency for girls only, with the exception of some boyfriends or husbands. Each agency had been at each other's throat for a long time.

The head of the Moons is Starlight Mani Moon, the world's best spy. He has all kinds of powers and can do anything when the moon is full.

The leaders of the Royals are Adgar and Idun Arendelle. They are husband and wife, and work really well together. They have no powers but they sure know how to solve problems and have awesome battle strategies.

From the Royals:

Anna Summers Arendelle

Age 21. Daughter of Adgar and Idun Arendelle. She's good with guns and knives and really knows how to throw a good punch. Her sister, Elsa Arendelle, locked her out ever since they were 8, and left the family at the age of 16. Her code name is Thawed Heart.

Rapunzel Flower Corona

Age 25. Daughter of Marcus and Amelia Corona. She has magical hair that glows when she sings and it helps to heal people. Her favourite weapon is a frying pan, but she loves to use guns and is very smart. She can use anything around her to her advantage. She was kidnapped by a crazy old hag, Gothel when she was a baby, but escaped at the age of 10. All by herself! What can she say? She was smart! Her code name is Healing Flower.

Merida Arrow Dunbroch

Age 24. Daughter of Fergus and Elinor Dunbroch. She loves using her bow. She never misses her target. She is also good with guns. She has a fiery temper, so never call her red head. Her mother is always talking about being a proper lady, but she never listens, yes very stubborn. Her code name is the Archer.

All three agents are the best agents in the Royals. They work as part time salesgirls in an art gallery as a cover up. Their parents are all trainers in the Royals facility.

The Moons:

Jackson Overland Frost

Age 25. Son of Ariana Frost, and has a sister, Emma Overland Frost. He was born with powers to control ice, snow and frost. His father, who shall not be named, abandoned the family when he was 11. Emma was 2 at that time and Ariana was having a hard time supporting the three of them. So he left, so that there would be one mouth less to feed. He found a staff that helps control his powers.

At the age of 15, when he was fighting off some guys who were trying to take the money he earn from a small errand, Starlight saw him and offered him a place to stay and a stable job. From then on, Jack has been doing well. His code name is Winter Spirit.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

Age 24. Son of Stoick the Vast and Valka Haddock. He trains dragons and has a Night Fury named Toothless. He is good in making weapons. His father is a trainer in the Moons facility and his mother is the Moons dragon trainer and they have a dragon sanctuary. Hiccup met Jack when he entered the agency at the age of 16. Yeah, Jack joined the agency earlier than Hiccup, because Hiccup was a little too scrawny for his mother to let him join. His code name is Dragon Master.

Eugene Fitzherbert

Age 26. Never had any parents. He is good using guns and is very stealthy, although not always careful. Eugene has been a thief his whole life, until one day, when he was 17, he was caught by Starlight's sharp eye, trying to steal food from a bakery. Starlight, offered Eugene the same things he offered Jack and Eugene accepted. He also has a pet horse called Maximus. Sometimes, he goes by the name Flynn Rider. His code name was The Thief.

Kristoff Bjorgmen

Age 23. His adoptive mother is Bulda Troll, his adoptive family is huge, and by huge, I mean huge! He is good at climbing and is very strong. He used to sell ice and has a pet reindeer named Sven. His adoptive grandfather is a healer in the Moons, and he entered the agency at the age of 14. He also has a lot of common sense. His code name was Mountain Man.

All four of these agents are the best of the Moons. Jack works as a part time barista in the Guardians Café, owned by Nicholas Saint North, who is also part of the Moons. The co-workers there are E. Aster Bunnymund and Sanderson Mansnoozie, also known as Bunny and Sandy. They are also part of the Moons. Hiccup works as a part time librarian, and Flynn and Kristoff work as part time couriers.

Lone agents:

Elsa Winters Moon

Age 24. Daughter of Starlight Mani Moon. Elsa had the power to have control over ice, snow and frost. She was actually adopted by Adgar and Indun Arendelle when she was a baby. Starlight was afraid that his enemies would hurt his daughter, they had already killed his wife, so he left Elsa on the front door of the Arendelles, hoping that she would be safe for the time being.

After the Arendelles adopted Elsa, they had Anna. Elsa knew that she was different by the age of 6. She looked nothing a like her family, except for a few freckles. Elsa and Anna, used to play with her powers, but then, one night Elsa hit Anna with her powers. Anna survived but had amnesia and forgot all about Elsa's powers. Elsa locked herself in her room after that, trying to keep away from Anna.

When Starlight heard about this, he visited Elsa one night and told her everything. Elsa was fascinated by the whole story and wanted to become an agent just like her real father. Over time, Elsa visited her real father's mansion, to train. She heard about the Royals and soon found out that her adoptive parents were the head over there. She waited for them to tell her themselves and when she saw that they admitted Anna in, after eight long years, she left.

Elsa left to go to her father and changed her name from Elsa Winters Arendelle to Elsa Winters Moon. She has been working for her father by herself ever since.

She is good in combat and knows a lot about gymnastics and is, well the best agent. Well, she has been training since she was 8. She also discovered new powers in her and had gotten over her fear of her ice powers. When she solves a case, she never reveals herself. She is also known as the Snow Queen.

She works as a salesgirl in a jewellery store, owned by Toothiana, who she knows is from the Royals.

Now all our agents are going through their everyday lives. Ever since the capture of Pitch Black, by the Moons, the rivalry has driven deeper into the ground. But now, everyone has been leading a safe and normal life.

A/N: Hi guys! So this is a new story! I really hope you guys like it! Please give back some honest comments. I want them to be totally honest! That way, I can improve on them. Thanks! :)

Anyway, keep on reading and ship Jelsa!

~Denise