-bablys the devil school-

It was iruma s' second day in the netherworld. Iruma woke up to a pile of Books and papers with some stationary supplies as he had asked opera the day before for information of the demon world.

Iruma learned a lot about the netherworld with these books and Sullivan also bought him an phone with devil phone case with access to internet or like the devils' call it devi net.

'Intresting...' iruma found out that his 'grandfather' is the principal of a demon school called babyls no wonder he managed to get iruma in without any trouble.

A small summary of the things iruma learned from the documents and books.-:

• the demon currency is called 'vill' as in 'devil'. The economy exchange was exactly like that of japanese yen.

•few hundred years ago the great war of the netherworld ended because of a demon called delikira who became the demon king and leaded the netherworld to a safer and much better place. He is currently missing however.

•after the demon kings comes the 3 greats. His granpa was one of the 3 greats as well.

•next comes the 13 crowns.

•there's a power system using ranks his oji san was rank 10.

'I wonder why oji san didn't become the next Demon King. He used to be the previous demon king s' assistant as well.'
'Something s' definitely going on...' he could easily be the next Demon King yet he has refused gain and again..
'Also why did a great demon like Sullivan adopt me a mere human as his grandchild? '
'What a drag, so many questions and no answers...'

______________________________________________________________

Its already been 1 week since iruma came to the netherworld. 

On the end of day 3 iruma has already read all the books and documents opera gave him. He started going to the internet or devi net to learn other things like what are the popular streams of media, who are the top actors and what are popular movies and any customs of the netherworld he might want to know to not stand out.
It would be Dangeous if a demon ends up getting suspicious of him as he knows nothing a demon his age would've been interested in.

There was another thing iruma was troubled with.
Magic.

He was a human he obviously didn't have any mana to use magic , but he found something intresting, a magic artifact which can store other demons mana and make the wearer use it. It was illegal but iruma knew he had to have it if he needs to survive in the netherworld.

As for wings and tail? He had an excuse.  "Getting grounded". For a human parents it would mean taking away something from a child which brings them pleasure but for demons it's a grusome method of torture where the wings and tail of a demon were pulled out . It was mostly used in the great demon war before delikira s' times and most demons who went thru it commited suicide...

'I feel bad for lying but this would be the best way to make others un comfortable talking about his wings and tails with me'

'I should probably buy a weapon after all there's no such thing as too much self defense after all.  I have to go out to buy school supplies and the illegal magic artifact with Sullivan tomorrow as well it definitely going to be hectic.'

Iruma went to sleep after being satisfied with how he spent his day.

_______________________________________________________________

Iruma was tired.. up until now iruma had no idea Sullivan how much Sullivan wanted to spoil his "grandon".

It was long day of shopping and it was hectic when everyone saw the great demon Sullivan. He saw other demons for the first time ever. Most demons looked nothing like humans with animal head colourful skin and big horns. It was scary but Sullivan protected him from other demons as promised in the contract .