Chapter 12

Author pov

Apo wake up first while hearing the heart beat of mile .He feel so calm and happy he look at mile's face he looks like a baby , unknowingly apo smile but he saw mile is about to awake so he quickly gone from there to avoid the situation. Mile wake up and find himself in couch he only remember he was watching a movie he about to go to his room he find his shirt have an another scent which not his but he didn't mind it and go to his room .

That day they planned to climb on the mountain near the house which was suggested by Vegas but Tong didn't feel good so tong and arm stay there petevegas and Mileapo went for their adventure.
They were having fun in there and took many pic apo is keep taking pictures of mile and petevegas seeing it they can see apo's love . They climb to the clif of the mountain they can see the whole view of the place in there.. After spending some time in there and they about to go back when apo tripped and about to fall but mile catch him on time

Mile with full concern : are you ok..
Apo: yeah ..am..ok
Mile saw apo's knee got a cut and it bleeding.
Pete have first aid box he bandages his wound.
Mile : can you walk ..
Apo: yeah (He about walk but he got hurt) ..auch..
Vegas : l think he can't walk ..
Suddenly mile carry apo in bridal style make every one shock..
Apo: hey what are you doing put me down..
Mile: shuuuu..... am just helping you.
Apo didn't said anything he just behave like a good boy.
Vegas to pete: they really in love ..
Pete: I can see that too .

When they came back tong saw mile carrying apo so he became worried and ask him what happened they tell him everything at night they were set the table .
Tong: apo call mile lets have the dinner
Apo: ok..he went his room but he didn't see mile.
Apo: mile..... Where is he
Pete: what happened..
Apo: mile is not here ..
Vegas: l saw he went to the lake ...
Pete: lake at this time ..
Apo: l will call him ,
Vegas: ok..

Apo saw mile standing near the lake while looking at the moon ....he went near to him and he saw mile's face is glowing in the moonlight.

Apo: what are you doing here.
Mile: nothing just looking at the moon , it's soo beautiful. He said still looking at the moon .
Apo suddenly remembered kinn also like to see the moon and the night sky.
Apo: yes it's so beautiful.
Mile: thanks apo
Apo: why..for what
Mile: because of you ....l meet Mr and Mrs korn it's the first time l feel love from parents it seems like they are my parents. And you make these all so ...
You know apo when we were kids we used to get bullied , because we are orphan tong always save me from my bullies we struggled a lot and when ever l saw the children with their parents l feel sad cause l didn't have them ,and don't know how it's feel..but now l got it from them and am very happy it's all because of you l got new frds too l only have tong with me but now l have you guys with me.. he said while having tears ..
Apo can't see the tears in his eyes he cup his face and slowly said

Apo: don't ... don't be sad you have everyone with you..am with you..
Mile look at him apo looks so beautiful in the moonlight he slowly move forward until their lips touch eachother..

Tong: where are they am going to check them
Pete: am coming with you..
They came to the lake and saw mileapo kissing eachother they became very happy..... And went back to house they didn't want to distrube them...

Suddenly apo move....
Apo: ahm...the..they...are waiting for us ..let go
Mile: ..yeahh..
In the room it's almost 12. But apo can't sleep he keep thinking about mile .and. the kiss.its seems like he did some thing wrong he look at mile who sleeping calmly.and he went to near the lake ....the moon light didn't make it dark ..

Apo pov.

Am I did something wrong ..l feel like am cheating on kinn l love kinn ..but it seems like am using mile ..as kinn .what am gona do l don't what happening with me..he started to crying feeling frustrated....he love mile but he is confusing because he think he like mile because he have kinn's face....apo crying really hard while holding the rings which in his chain ..that's when he heard someone calling his name
Apo look at his side his eyes got widened his heart beat increased.....