The main characters

Anastasia Petrov - Main character 
She/her
Fifteen years old
No family that she knows of
Has lived in the same orphanage since she was two
Hobbies: Reading and painting
She has a sickness called Vasovagal syndrome, meaning that she can pass out at any time.

She has shiny black hair, red lips and her eyes are the most gorgeous, they are two different colors, one piercing blue and the other like the forest. (She has heterochromia)

Anastasia has lived in an orphanage for as long as she can remember.
She doesn't talk a lot to people, unless she trusts them.
The people that "takes care" of her are two women and four men. All of them hit all the children in the home. Especially the girls.
The girls sometimes get forced to do stuff, more often than the boys.
She has one best friend who she has lived with her whole life, at least when she was sent to this orphanage.
Her best friend is more like her big brother.
She often goes out into the woods to be alone, sometimes with her best friend

She is actually the leader of the Russian mafia's only daughter and has six brothers.
Her father is Grigory Petrov. 
No one knows where she is and no one has seen her since she was taken from her family when she was two.
She was actually taken by the Italian mafia and placed in an orphanage in Italy when she was two.

—————————————————————————

Alessandro Russo - Main character
He/him
Seventeen years old
A huge Italian mafia family
Killed more than a hundred people
Loves to watch her read, paint and sing

He has brown fluffy hair with brown eyes and the cutest dimples when he smiles

Alessandro has lived in Italy his whole life.
When he was five his mom died and that left him with only his four sisters and his father.
Alessandro's  family is in charge of the Italian mafia.