Chapter eighteen

Alessandro

I don't know what to do. Benji just stormed off and left Anastasia. I can see from here that she's shaking, I wonder if it's because of her injuries or if it's because she doesn't really know anyone in her own room.

Instead of thinking, I just go up to her again and hold her by her waist. She actually relaxes a bit and almost leans against me. Her brothers are looking at me as if they want to kill me. "Why are you holding her waist?" Nestor asks, frustrated. "Because she's shaking and I don't know if it's from her injuries or if she's just scared of you." I bite back at him. "Why would we scare her, we're her brothers-" Nestor begins but gets cut off by Marat. "If she's shaking from her injuries she should sit down." He says as calm as it can get.

Anastasia stands up and whispers in my ear. "I need to sit down." That's almost the first sentence she's said to me.
But now her voice was different, it was as she was struggling to even get out a few words. "Can you guys move from her bed then so that she can sit down?" I say a little annoyed. But they all move from the bed except Marat who remains at the foot of the bed.

On the way from the window to the bed she actually passes out, just like in the forest.

—————————————————————————

Soooo
Might have forgotten this story a bit. But I really hope you guys like it still and will continue reading it!!

I'm trying to at least update once or twice a month (hopefully more), but I'm really busy not even with school right now. I just got home from Italy and now I'm back in Sweden again.

Hopefully I will update more now!!

310 words