caught

I wanted y/n so bad I just wanted to jump in the car go home and start kissing her. When I tell you she looked so fine today and I MEAN FINE. So I asked fez if i could go home early to "check" on y/n of course he said yes.

Y/N POV:

I was finishing season three of stranger things when ash walked in.

Y/n:hi babe, why are you here so early, and where is fez?

Ash: Hi, and fez is at the store I just wanted to come home because you looked so fucking fine when I walked out of the house.

y/n:Oh really, well you look hot today i say while walking up to him

Ash: do I, well you wanna know what i'm thinking right now, you know what, why don't I show you.

He then leans in and starts kissing you roughly and you loved it.The kiss was full of hunger,passion, and love. He then tells you to jump and you do so. He starts carrying you up to his room without breaking the kiss.Once you get to the bed room he pushes you down on the bed. "Oh my god your so fucking hot" he said, then you start back kissing . then he starts going down your neck softly and slowly.Then he starts sucking on your neck roughly and finds your sweet spot. you moan. "found it" he says. he start s to take of his shirt then your but as soon as he start to take off you pants fez comes in.

Fez:hey guy i was wonde- what the fuck i'm just going to go bye.

He zooms out of the room.

Ash: man i wanted to have some fun but he just interrupted it but just to let you know you will always be mine and I mean always, and I love you to.

Y/n: you will always be mine two plus i love you to infininty.

ash:well i love you more than infinity

Y/n: ash we talked about this there is no other number over infinity .

Ash:yeah yeah