𝙉𝙤 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙤 𝘿𝙞𝙚

Nothing is as it seems. For a group of five friends, nothing was as true as this statement as soon as you tossed in murder, halloween costumes, and magic.

[Y/N] [L/N], on the surface, was normal. However, she was not normal below the surface. Her entire family was interwoven in this twisted game of fate between her hometown of Elmory Hollow, Ohio Killer Capital USA and her mother's hometown of Woodsboro, California Origin of the Ghostface Killer.  Not to mention she comes from a long line of witches and wizards. [Y/N] was no stranger to tragedy as her mother was no stranger to killers and magic as being one of only two actual survivors of Ghost face. After her family, friends, and boyfriend gets butchered by her home's most recent killer, she is sent to live with her godmother Sidney prescott in Woodsboro where she became friends with “Legacy” characters where she was safe for eighteen months before several of her friends made an untimely death by another friend, Ambr Freeman, and her best friend, Tara’s, sister, Sam’s, boyfriend, Richie Kirsch. 

Six months after she, Tara, and Sam killed the current ghostface duo of Amber Freeman and Richie Kirsch, the three friends plus their other friends Chad and Mindy movr to New York City to attend Blackmoor University. It was a new start. A new beginning. Unfortunately, it was just another chapter in the book when it becomes apparent that the ghost faces are connected to the tragic night that became her tragic backstory. With help from new friends, her roommate Anya Corazon, the cute boy from the campus’s bistro and potential love interest Conner McCallister, the cute asian lesbian that sits next to her in film studies Anika Kayoko, her best friends new roommate Quinn Bailey, and her best guy friend Chad’s roommate and even more possible love interest Ethan Landy, [Y/N] attempts to solve the mystery that lingers in her past in order to leave it in the past like she promised herself.

But how can she leave the past behind her when her main reason for denying her romantic feelings for Ethan Landry was that she has not moved on from her dead boyfriend? Plus all of the other things she has going on besides that.