★Prologue★

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Ryujin's POV:

Finally! Home from work! Very stressful week. I decided to check my phone if I have any messages. I saw Yeji's message notified.

Another notification....I should not miss this tomorrow! Beomgyu is having an interview. I love him!

Beomgyu was a singer and an actor. I become fan since debut. Sadly, I have low chance to meet him in person. I was able to see meet him in person...only in my dreams.

I decided to have early dinner so I will be able to rest, but then.

Ryujin: "Not enough food in the fidge, ugh. I'll just eat cup noodles instead."

I realized I have to buy groceries I won't end up starving.

While my noodles are ready. I decided to watch the news. Just me, sitting on the couch, eating ramen, wearing pjs, being alone and lonley. Sometimes, I would cry while eating.

From the TV:

"There are rumors trending all over the media about the famous star, Choi Beomgyu, rumored to be dating with another female actress. Fans starts to find clue who the mysterious girl is."

*back to off screen*

I pretty jealous if this is true. But can't denia the fact he is a human he can love whom he wants to. This girl lucky if this is true.

Right now, I'm alone. I used to have pet cat, Chibi, but she sadly passed away 6 months ago. I sometimes cry while eating alone and watching Kdramas. Then I have another notification popped up.

Ryujin
Yeji

Yeji🐱

Ryu, are you free going to the park tomorrow?

Sure, I don't have work on Friday and
weekends.

Yay! See yah girlie!

See you😊

*Chat ended*

Ryujin: "What should I do? I don't want to watch the news."

Then, I have an idea. I should draw portrait of Beomgyu so I can keep it, hug it, and k--Ryujin what are you thinking?

I tried to find a really good picture of Beomgyu on pinterest. I'll only did the sketch of him since I'm to tired and sleepy. I turned off the lights and head to sleep.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈