Part 2: Where Do We Go From Here?

It was dark in the hotel room and the only other sound in the room besides the sounds the breathing of the little girl at his left side was that of the air conditioner running in the room

It was dark in the hotel room and the only other sound in the room besides the sounds the breathing of the little girl at his left side was that of the air conditioner running in the room. Looking over, Sierra Kennedy, the former Sherry Birkin was sleeping peacefully with a big smile on her face. To Sierra's right, Claire Redfield lay on her back with her arm draped over the little girl. Leon's hand moves a lock of Sierra's hair from her content face before bringing it down to take hold of Claire's. Claire smiles at Leon and she motions her head to the adjoining door. Leon releases Claire's hand and the pair carefully slip off the bed without rousing the young girl. Claire is currently wearing a pair of dark blue sleep shorts and a dark red camisole tank top with simple spaghetti straps. Leon was currently clad in dark blue sleep shorts and a grey t-shirt. Padding quietly from the bed, Leon unlocks the door and the two slip out of the room so as not to disturb their young charge.

Being the gentleman, Leon allows Claire to go first and once she is through the doorway he makes his way through and begins to shut the door.

"I never knew playing house as an adult could be so fun," Claire whispers just in case the little girl were to overhear them before the door was closed.

"Well, honey..." Leon says in a playful tone. Holding Claire's left hand in his right he pulls her to him, twirling her like they were dancing, and wraps his arms around her. Claire is grinning and blushing as they stare into one another eyes. "Whatever shall we do now that our daughter is sound asleep?"

"Hmmm... I was thinking..." Claire says tapping her cheek with her finger, "We could have a little adult time."

Leon didn't even get a chance for any more playful banter. Claire pulls herself from his tight embrace, reaches for the hem of her camisole, and pulls it up and over her hair. She lets the dark red top fall to the ground and Leon is looking at her topless form. Claire pulls off the band holding her ponytail in place and her long hair falls loose. Leon follows suit but when his t-shirt clears his head he finds that Claire has already dropped her sleep shorts and is now completely naked. She moves forward and slips her hands into his waistband, Claire grins wickedly as she sinks down to her knees pulling his shorts with her.

Leon groans as the woman he has come to care for deeply doesn't say another word, she lets her actions speak for themself. Taking his erect member into her mouth Leon stns still and lets her work him over until his legs feel like they are going to give out. When Claire begins to pull backward Leon does so as well, slipping from her mouth. A trail of saliva dangles from the head of his cock to Claire's mouth which swallows.

Claire has excited Leon so much with her oral skills that he can no longer able to contain himself, Leon reaches, for Claire, lifts her up, and feels her legs wrap around him as he kisses her and carries her to the bed. Claire scoots back and spreads her legs inviting Leon to come hither and claim what she has to offer. Leon is no fool but he does not rush in. He slips his body between her thighs and rubs his engorged member between her lower lips. The two kiss passionately while he grinds himself against her. Claire is moaning quite loudly but neither care at this point if they wake the young girl in the next room. Their door is locked and she doesn't have a key to unlock it.