𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

˚₊‧ ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁✰ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧ ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁✰ ‧₊˚

Tom - désorienté In The Back
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Where are we?"

I look around the area we are in inside the library. I shrug my shoulders.

"We will find a way out but for now let's take a break," I say.

Tom sighs and sits on a pile of books. I saw him pull out a lighter. His thumb ran itself down to the side and the fire sparked into the air. I watched the fire as it swayed against the air. He lit his cigarette and blew sweet smoke into the air. The clouds made me dazed.

"Tom this isn't an appropriate place to smoke."
He looks at me and exhales softly.
"Everyone smokes in France anywhere anytime." He says taking another breath.

The smell was filling the little corner we were in. I just plugged my nose. This was supposed to be a fun trip to France but we end up in a library getting lost in the back. The front desk lady screwed us up.
Unexpectedly the lights turned off.

"What the hell..." I look up at the lights.

It was dark but I could see Toms's face and the ash falling off from the cigarette. The little red flames slowly disappeared.

"What are we going to do?" I sat down putting my head on my knees. Tom stayed quiet.
"Such a great friend you are." I fake laugh.

I don't know how long we have been in here but it felt like hours and we were just going in circles. I started tearing up. It was just stressful.
Tom throws his cigarette and steps on it. He came to me wrapping his arms around me.

"Don't cry." He wiped the tears from my face.

It felt nice but wrong. My heart picked up its pace. I look at his eyes, then at his nose, and slowly down to his lips. I couldn't do this. I quickly look down and shut my eyes. I felt him put his big fur coat around me. He pulled me closer to him. I take in his gentle scent and a little bit of smoke from the cigarette.

"I'm sorry, we will figure out a way don't worry" He held me tighter. I felt this fuzzy sensation run over me.

Maybe we weren't lost. Maybe we were just wanting to be together alone without knowing. Those circles we did why didn't we go another way? Why didn't he suggest anything to me?

"Tom..." I whisper lowly.
"Yes?" He whispered back. I felt his warm breath on my face and it was only getting hotter when he leaned in more. I then felt his lips on my neck, he kissed it lightly.
"Just say stop" his breath hitched.
I wanted to say stop but I couldn't. He continued to kiss my neck softly and grab my legs to put them over his. I let out quiet muffles. I place my hand on his chest to let him know to stop as I give a slight nudge. He stops immediately and looks into my eyes.
"Tom, I can't do this."
"What do you mean?"
"I like you.. a lot but I can't destroy this friendship."
"You won't. Because I love you."
I hug him tight and he does the same while rubbing my back. He looks at me and gives me a loving kiss on the lips. He teases me when breaking it shortly. I grab a book and hit him with it. I stand up.

"I'm not getting freaky in this corner so let's go."
He laughs and gets up but pulls me to him.
"It won't hurt to try." he grins while he is looking down at me.

He had his hands on my hips and kissed me once more. This time it was long. I didn't want to break this kiss. I pushed him against the bookshelf causing some books to fall but I press my body against his. I felt him smirk into the kiss and unties my hair so it was fully down. I take off his hat and his shirt. I placed my hand on his chest tracing small circles on it. I run my finger down to his stomach and look up to him.

"Don't be loud in a Library." I chuckle.

˚₊‧ ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁✰ ‧₊˚