𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝘁𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿

☼

☼.⋆。𖦹 °˖

Georg - English Tutor
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I wasn't your typical nerd with glasses and carrying stacks of books around. I'm just smart. I mean I do wear glasses but that's not the point right now. I was transferred to this school to be an English tutor and study for a bit as a student. I was fluent in English since I was born in America but my family decided to move to Germany when my grandparents left us a house. I learned German quickly as if it was my first language.

It was the first day of school. I have to make my last year count. I put my hair into a bun and wear a skirt with a leather jacket and a long sleeve underneath. My parents raised me to dress professionally. I was the only child and had expectations. But I'm eighteen and I should be able to make my own decisions.

When I head downstairs my parents were at the front door with a camera.

"We need a picture of your first day!" My mom said excitedly.

My dad had the same facial expression as her. Did I forget to mention that my parents have a hard time letting me go?

"Let's make this quick or I'll be late for school," I complained.

I forced a smile in each photo she took and when she was done I rush out the door. I start walking to school and when I arrive I go straight to the principal's office.

"Ah, miss L/N." The principal stood up.
"Hello, I'm glad to be here Mr. Meyer." I smiled.

"I'm glad you are here as well. I noticed great potential in you from the previous school you were in. I understand you want to study a bit but my offer is still standing on being an English tutor." He explained.

"Yes, I'll take the offer. What's the pay if I may ask?"
"Depending on the progress of the student but we are looking at about $18 an hour?"

"Sounds great to me."
"Excellent! But we have a few students for you to tutor since we have multiple tutors. Please take a look." Mr. Meyers set out portfolios of students wanting to learn English. I look over them and noticed one in particular.

"How about this one?" I pointed at a guy with long hair.

"Oh, Mr. Listing. He's an average student and has a well-known band Tokio Hotel." He said.

I nod in interest, "I'll tutor him then."
"An honor to work with you." He held out his hand and I shake his hand in agreement.

I leave the office and give myself a tour of the school. I figured out where my classes were going to be. Before I went to my first class I checked out one of the rooms. It was a smaller version of the library and it was where the tutoring sessions were held. There were individual tables and piles of books I recognized from America.