CHAPTER 2

When yoongi feels guilty about his action
Jack starts to smile happily

"This is why I love you.your anger I love that so much" Jack said this and kissed Yoongi's cheeks.

Yoongi feels like he just steps on a fire

"Jack you just crossed your limits.I don't like you.how many times I have to tell you that I don't like this marriage please don't stand in front of me" yoongi closed his eyes because of frustration. He can't take this anymore.

"Why are you acting like a grandpa yoongi. In this century people have their child before marriage.you didn't even want me to kiss you. I don't know how I'm going to manage you,"he told Yoongi while pouting.

"Get lost before I become an animal or else I'll choke you to death. Don't make me a murderer"Yoongi was literally fuming in anger his eyes are blood red

"Okay okay cool down. Give me a list of things you like and don't like before our marriage that will help me to manage you" he said with a mischievous smile.

Yoongi didn't show any emotions. He was standing like a statue. He can't do anything about this marriage that thought itself make him angry

"Why are your friends laughing at you like that?" Jack told him while looking at Yoongi's friend group. Yoongi knows that they're talking about his marriage and his future children

"That's none of your business"

"Aww tell me yoongi what are they talking about"

"They are talking about our marriage and making babies. Is this information enough for you or you want more?" Yoongi looks like he is going to explode anytime.

"Wow, interesting.. Yoongi, I want to tell you this too . I love babies very much. Their chubby cheeks, eyes, small hands and legs I really like babies. I don't know how much I want . Maybe two. small yoongi and a small Jack, how about that."
His eyes are shining while tell this to yoongi.

"Stop it I say"and he went from there. If eyes could kill Jack I'll be already dead meat. That much anger was there in Yoongi's eyes.

"Jack, what are you guys talking about why yoongi looks very angry?"Mrs Min asked with concern. At that time Mr Min,Mr& Mrs David were all there.

"We are talking about babies Mrs min" Jack told her shyly .

"Look at them Mrs.David in our generation we didn't even saw our husbands face before our marriage but they are talking about how many babies they are going to make" then look at Jack with teasing smile

"I don't know what you are going to do I want a grandson in one year" Mrs min told sternly

"Why grandson, I want a granddaughter"Mrs David asked.

"No grandson" "granddaughter" they were about to argue

"Aunt, Mom why are you guys fighting.Grandson for aunt and granddaughter for mom I'll give you guys a twin" he told shyly.That place now filled with laughter.

Marriage date was fixed and Mr Min is going to have a small surgery in 3 months. After that the engagement party will be conducted and then the marriage. Yoongi was praying for something to be happy in-between these three months to stop this marriage but Jack is not happy about that. He wants to marry Yoongi as soon as possible but he has to wait for 3 months.
__________________________________________

Jack is not a villain or bad person in this story. He is just a normal adult who was spoiled by this modern society. He loves yoongi truly. So I want make this clear to you guys

English is not my first language guys so please adjust with my English 😅