CHAPTER-9

Yoongi's intoxication has cleared. He woke up. He felt the change. The relationship he had with Jack a few hours ago made him feel like he was in paradise. He came out to the hall and Namjoon was there.

"Hey idiot.. Where did you go? Jack came here... he touched me and lifted me. I can't control myself! So I did thighs. He told me to stop. I didn't even want marriage but I did this now. what should I do?" Yoongi asked innocently.

There he saw a faded image... someone who resembled the angel of his imagination was crying. Here is someone like my angel who had been searching for so long... How now? He was surprised. This... this... Why is he crying? He had a slight understanding and... didn't understand.

Namjoon burst out.

"This is Hobi... Seokjin's brother you paid money for the operation right that boy...you did not have a relationship with Jack it's him that you spoiled"

Yoongi sat withered by these thunderous words. His body trembled. "N... Namjoon, what are you saying?"

"It's all because of your drinking.if you guys drank can't even understand who is near you.Is it your brother or friend or anything? Do you think everyone is a boy so you can do whatever you want right ?"Namjoon shouted

"If you want you can hit me. please Don't talk like that! I gave up half of my life because of the message that the doctor told me... now when I think about this mistake I made, the rest of my life is also gone... I caused you to lose your chastity... I am asking as you say... what should I do now?" Yoongi asked, looking at Hobi

Hobi restrained himself...consolidated...and got up from his place. He spoke clearly. "Sir you didn't do it in your conscious mind so don't worry" tears continuously flow from Hobi's eyes

"I'm a prostitute, but I quit my job a year ago" he sobbed badly when he said that.

Yoongi look at him pathetically.. he don't know what to do

"Thanks for saving my brother... don't worry about the things that happen between us... I'm leaving" he left the room. Namjoon hurriedly went behind him

"Thanks hobi you are an angel please forgive me... what do you want ask me money properties anything ask me dear I'll get it from Yoongi and gave you"

Hobi's looks at Namjoon like he is going to kill him

"Don't make me a real prostitute with your words hyung please" after said he went from there.

Even Yoongi couldn't digest Hobi's words. Half skepticism indeed... half wonder. Was the first boy I touched a prostitute? My heart burned. Worm- infested agony.

Namjoon has done some tricks! Yoongi's doubts grew stronger if he had asked Hobi to say something like this.

"Namjoon I won't believe this. You asked him to say that."

"Don't be stupid... if I make him say that, do I have any profit?"

"You can't hurt someone who is already broken... This is the progress you have made! That angelic figure... that eye... that face... no... he didn't look like that to me!''

"Who can you trust these days?"

" So the cry that Hobi cried... was it a lie? tears. Are they acting?" Yoongi Asked.Namjoon thought of telling the truth when Yoongi asked this much.Then he changed his mind.