Chapter Three

Taehyung quickly took a glance at himself in the dressing mirror before adding another layer of tailored black blazer on top of his white tucked in shirt

Perfect!

His fingers were about to comb those pretty locks once again, his phone buzzed.  He glanced at the buzzing phone which was a few feet away from where he is standing, resting on the table. He ignored drawing his attention back to his routine, as everyday he grabbed his wallet but unlike everyday, he opens it and takes a quick glance like checking something. Once assured he slips it into his back pocket.
The phone again beeped, this time a notification.
Taehyung, walking towards it, took the phone in his hand.
A call from his fiance which went unattended. But his soon to be husband was so sweet that there was a message already waiting for tae.
He taps on it

" Goodmorning............ !
Am unsure, what should I call you ! "

That was the first message from his Adonis after they decided to vow together for eternity, precisely a day after the kim family and Jeon family have decided to hold the marriage ceremony in 2weeks.

Tae might have read it atleast 4 times before typing a reply.

" Goodmorning jungkook."

He typed a reply back. Unlike jungkook, taehyung was sure about what he should be calling his partner.

Really! Is tht what taehyung thought of calling his prettiest hottest Adonis.
Wasn't it unfair. Jungkook defenitly derves to be called something more sweet.

Leave about not using any sweet nickname in reply, taehyung didn't even bother to answer jungkook's question.

On other side jungkook heaves a sigh reading the 'goodmorning' message received through the phone and then stares out the window watching yoongi seated in their lawn, infront of their house and
Jimin royally stretching  his both legs on suga's lap who seems busy in laptop and jimin sipping on his morning coffee, both discussing something.
Mostly they are planning for their younger ones big day.
A smile lit up jungkook's face looking at the couple.

Suga was a very caring and loving husband to jimin. A very understanding partner. Jungkook, himself has seen Suga pampering his hottie like he was a baby of his life.
After their marriage jungkook stopped roaming around the house for no reason as few times he had to witness their hot make out here and there which put our Adonis in an embarassing situation. Suga spoils Jimin and jungkook with too much love, pampering and attention. They were never unheard. Suga was always there to nod, laugh sometimes play along with their silliest talks and actions.
On the otherside the brother in law duo can pick up a fight in the middle of a family dinner or they can run and come leaving their chores and dance together to any random song that played in the house during weekends. Jungkook's family was that lively.
knowing that jimin cherishes his bonds with them. Jimin was very young when Suga took him home, he had no family but he embraced the Jeon family as his own.
From then Jimin was a brother and friend to jungkook.
No one can blame jungkook if he also wished all this from his future partner and family.