chapter Ten

Jungkook lay flat on the bed face hid under the blanket, he didn't want to know what his husband was doing as he knew man is getting ready to catch his flight.
Jungkook was grumpy about it. But he liked how tae came to his house last night from office instead of going to Kim mansion.

"Sweet"
He wisphers, smiling, sinking his face in to the pillow.

Jungkook as promised came to meet Jimin and spent daytime with the family planning to get back to tae in the evening but Jimin didn't allow
So Adonis had to stay back.

He snuggled into his warm bed
recalling how, last night Jimin and tae shared a long stare at eachother before tae averting his eyes under Jimin's glare.

When Jimin expected an apology the latter didn't even had a thought about it in any corner of his brain. He was there for his husband and jimin was helpless but welcome taehyung home.

It was clear taehyung knows the way to his koo. Though Jimin showed how he disliked tae, inside he was happy seeing such lovely gestures from him to their kookie.
But can he forget the slap. No ! not until tae feels sorry about it.

Jungkook looked out from under the blanket to check on his husband who was still in bathrobe pacing inside the room as if waiting for something
Jungkook felt bad he should have arranged something for the man to change after a shower. However the reality was he barely had any clothes of himself left in his own room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes hiding back.

Wasn't he the one who emptied his room taking everything to Kim mansion as if he never going to spend a day in his own house being
whipped for taehyung back then....
Even now.

But do mr.kim taehyung needs his husband's clothes
Big shot had his staff running to jungkook's home carrying all necessary things he needed and his luggage was packed for the US trip.
He nowhere needed his pretty husband to do all that but taehyung, as a human needed jungkook in his life to survive, he needed his koo
emotionally binded he was to his pretty jungkookie.

Soon a knock was heard on their bedroom. when jungkook got out of the blanket tae had already opened the door for his staff who had already made their way inside the room carrying a suit and other necessary items taehyung needed.

" Goodmorning jungkookssi "

The lady greeted kook after greeting her boss placing all what she got on the bed, before leaving she didn't forget to inform tae, that namjoon will be coming here to pick him on his way to airport. Tae noded, closing the door he picked up his clothes.

" Hyung are you really going. "

Jungkook spoke to no one with tae already in dressing room.
Jungkook got off the bed and strided to the dressing room.

"Hyung ( he whined like baby, his pink lips forming a pout )
are you not sad . Don't you feel anything here ( he places his hand above his heart) how can you leave koo for two whole week and go. How can you miss my warmth, how can you not fvck me and get a good sleep. (A normal human would pause and give a look at such a sensual tone if not push him onto the bed and fvck untill satisfied. But Mr. Taehyung was minding his business. The blue color tie looked more interesting to him than jungkook as Adonis continued)
You didn't even ask if I wanna come with you. HYUNGGGGG."

Jungkook's eyes ran over tae who was
tucking in the shirt. He watched his husband as tae went on readying himself, buttoning his sleeve cuff followed by a tie and lastly the blue blazer covered that hot figure securely.

Jungkook's level of patience was drying up when tae was all focused on styling his hair , that too exposing that forehead which looked 100times hotter now.