Hospital

Hi what room is Yn leclerc in? Are you here family? YES! Now what Room is she in? She's in room 207. Thank you!. Yn! Aww my poor baby if I didn't leave she would be here I could of stopped this, mum it's not your fault come here. Charles can you call Ollie please he would want to know, yep be back.

CHARLES POV
C: hey Ollie
O: Charles what's wrong you sound panicked!
C: come to *** hospital
O:shit I'm on my who is it?
C: it's yn
O: Fuck is she ok I'm coming now
C: some robbers broke in whist we where out and yn got tied to a chair and left in there whilst they set the house on fire
O: Fuck is she awake (he starts crying)
C: it's room 207
CALL ENDED
END OF POV

*cough cough cough* Carlos are you okay mate should we go get you checked out. No I'm fine let's just stay here with Yn. *cough cough cough* Carlos hold on I'll get the doctor. Hi Carlos right? Yes that's me, hi I'm Jack I'm here to look at you throat open up. Ahh. Ok it seems to be it's just smoke from the fire this will help with it, ok thank you doc. Come find me if you need anything else. *knock knock knock* that's Ollie I'll get it. Ollie thank god your here are you okay? Mate you look like a wreck come here. How is Yn when will she wake up? They said in a few day she past of from the smoke? Oh ok well guys I just booked us all room for the hotel across the road. Oh thank you Charles. *knock knock knock* hi sorry to bother you but in chase Yn's doctors. Chase how is my daughter? Mrs leclerc you daughter had smoke I'm her lungs but luckily they removed it on the way here. Oh thank lord my daughter is okay. Yep she should be awake by tomorrow I'm not Tuesday but when she wakes up she will be incredibly sore so keep and eye on her. Okay thanks doc. Also last thing is this is hospital rules but there can only be 1 person here at night so I'm sorry but only 1 can stay. Carlos you stay yeah mate yn is your gf you stay. But what about mrs leclerc. Carlos stay please you saved her just called Charles if there's any news. Okay thank you guys will do bye.

Yn please wake up, I need you we all need you. Please darling please. Come back to mee
TIME SKIP To 5am
Yn? Yn! Doctor! Come quick. Sir Im going to need you to step out if the room.. sir please.
*ring ring ring*
Hey Charles Yn's monitor went off the doctor are with her now I got kicked out. Oh shit mate will start getting ready now I'll wake everybody up we will be there soon.
END OF CALL

Hi are you Carlos? Yes that's me is my gf okay? Yes Yn is okay she is awake now and she is asking for you. Okay thank you. Carlos? Omg Yn baby I'm so glad your okay how do you feel? I feel okay where is everyone? Yn it's 5 in the morning but there on the way they slept at the hotel across the road. Thank you Carlos, for what?. You saved me thank you I heard you Arthur and Charles all come running in but then I fainted I'm sorry. Yn there's nothing to be sorry for it's not your fault this happened.
*knock knock*
Yn my dear how are you feeling. I'm okay mum. YN! Your awake it's good to see you to Charles YN!! Your up. Hey guys how's Yn doing? I'm okay Ollie! Omg yn your awake but how? When?. Ollie she woke up after I hung up to Charles. Oh Yn thank god your okay