fans finds out

wilbur has been a little for like 2 year and only his friends know about it not his fans he was addriad to tell them.

wilbur is at james' house cuz wilbur wanted to go to the park but he ended up really tired all day so james ended up streaming. while james was streaming wilbur had a nam.

james pov
"we gonna watch thirst traps of dsmp members that you all sent me"i told chat the first thirst trap was wilbur looking at the light with the song "your new boyfriend" "RIGHT I KNEW IT" i shouted but i regret shouting cuz of wilbur "what are you all saying L" i said looking at all the comments "what you mean he so fine" i read a comment "chat calm down stop snapping L right new challenge you can't say L or you get banned" i said laughing. i then seen a peppa pig edit "guys this ain't a thirst trap" i laughed as it said "hi my name is wilbur soot and this is my little brother tommy and this is my mummy ranboo and this is my daddy tubbo" the chat kept saying papa soot. i then heard my door open and seen a tired little wilbur with his pacifier in and a cute baby blue blanket and a mincraft dog he then looked at me with his cute tired eyes "awwwwa come here wil" chat didn't know what was happing until wilbur say on my lap and chat said "wilbur a baby?" or "big baby" but they wasn't nasty hate comments wilbur didn't relished i was streaming until he looked into the light it was a cute sight to see.

wilbur pov

i woke up from my nap and wanted james so i put my pacifier what fell out my mouth and then put it back in and got my mincraft wolf who called wolfy and i grabbed my baby blue blanket and walked to james' office i didn't relished he was streaming tho, i opened the door softly and james seen me coming in "awwwa come here wil" he said so i came to him and then i relished he was live.

tommy pov
i been watching james' stearim since he stared and baby wilbur came on "SHOT NO I GOTTA CALL JAMES TO TELL HIM TO GET WILBUR OUT" i shouted and called james

tommy:james
james:yeh
tommy:get wilbur out the stream now
james:no
tommy:why
james:one day they will know
tommy:i guess today he quite hiding baby soot
james:yes tommy no more hiding him
tommy:is he ok with this
james:no but he didn't relished i was streaming
tommy:so how is willie
james:he's ok he fell asleep on me
tommy:awww i see now it's adorable
james:i think the fans like baby soot
tommy:that's fine but any hare comments we need to hide him again
james:tom hiding won't help
tommy:but the hate comments won't get to him
james:you know hate comments will help because remember when dream did a face reavesl and there was a lot of hate comments and people saying it was fake
tommy:yeh
james:and did that stop dream?
tommy:no
james:see ok ima go now

james pov
tommy called me and baby wilbur is asleep on me i see i'm chat every one saying ghostbur or sleepy ghostbur "why ghostbur guys?" i asked they all said "ghostbur is adorable so is this" i smiled looked at wilbur then looked back at the camera "wilbur has been really tired all day and i love how you all catch on from each other that he has age regression but ima take wilbur bakc to bed and ima finish this stream for today." i finished the stream and took wilbur to his room "do you need anything bubs?" wilbur nodded "before i ask you what you want how old are you?" he put up three fingers "ok what you want" "bottlwl" he said cutely" ok ima get you it now. i came back with the milk and fed him then he went back to sleep again.