Part 3🏋🏽.

𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛                           (𝙳𝟹)                     𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈                      𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I was sitting in the car wit Dior pretending to be on my phone

𝙻𝚊'𝙳𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
(𝙳𝟹)
𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙽𝚇, 𝙽𝚈
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sitting in the car wit Dior pretending to be on my phone .

Whole time im just trying not to look at how pretty she is.

When i seen ha at my door earlier today the first thing i thought was " ma bout fine asl, but wth she doing at my door".

Ha voice is so sweet, shit so cute. She bout shy asl tho.

When i first meet ha i was mugging ha nd shit cus i dont trust ha. ( i got trust Issues) so im not finna open up ta ha or nun of that im jus tryna see wah she like for right now.

Just as i turned my phone off and looked up i realized we had pulled up to my house and she was grabbing the stuff.

I got all the stuff outta ha hand nd just made ha carry the 7/11 bag as i carried the Mcdonalds.

"finally yall niggas back im hungry asf" Sev said

"forreal yall took long asl, yall betta not have been fucking" Mir said

"Nigga shut up we just met why tf would we have been fucking" i said Mugging him.

"mmm" was all he said

"fuck wth yall got going on , gimme my damn food" Ace said

Dior crabbed the bags outta my hands nd put it all out of the table in the middle of the room and told everybody to crab there food.

Everybody crabbed theres nd i aint move so she crabbed mines nd handed it to me.

"thank you" i said low just staring at ha .

"you welcome" she said in ha cute lil low voice.

A hour later everybody was done nd we was just watching a movie.

Ace and Sev laying on the couch cuddling.

Mir on the lil cheer in the corner of my living room .

Nuni and Kingston laying on the floor .

Me on one side of the love seat and Dior on the other.

We was watching Paid in Full. (if you aint watched this movie you should) .

I wasnt even paying attention anymore i was just on my phone .

By now it was like 9:15.

"i finna leave you guys , im tired" Dior said causing everybody to look at ha .

"why you not spending the night?" mir asked.

" I have to be at work tomorrow at 6:30 & i dont got clothes here " she said looking down.

"oh" everybody said .

" I'll see you guys later. " she said getting up and getting her stuff.

I stood up when she walked towards the door nd walked out behind her

"Um did you forget something in my car or something" she asked

I just stared at her. "Lemme see yo phone" I said

"Um for what?" She asked

I just put my hand out waiting and she pulled it out of her pocket nd gave it to me .

I turned it on nd gave it back to her so she can put in her password "oh myb" she said putting in her password

"Mm" is all I said

She gave it back to me and I went to her contacts and put my number in it saving my name as "D3💸💚"

I then texted my self so I can save her number , when I got the texted I saved her number as "Dior💚💸"
We had matching names .

I handed her back her phone and went and walked back in my house seeing that everybody was gone . Probably to a room to go to sleep .

I went to my room and went to my closet to get out clothes to take a shower.

I choose a pair of basketball shorts and that's all since I don't like sleeping with a shirt.

I took a 30 minute shower and got out and did all my hygiene stuff.

I then layed down and went to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all Im over here struggling like no other to write in his pov😭😭😭!!!!work wit me!!! so if this chapter aint the best pretend okk😭.
This my first book so hopefully as i keep writing i will get better at it. But what do yall think so far??. VOTEEE/ COMMENTTTTT RNNNNNN!!!