Lets practice

Minroh's POV:
''Everything just happened so quickly,I just,I really feel bad for Peter'' I said ''yeah me too,OK bye man get some rest'' uriah said and we both went on our ways. I went back home,the door was already unlocked I took out out my gun and slowly walked in,there was no one or atleast no one I could see,nobody in the kitchen,the backdoor's locked, I slowly started towards the living room until I saw Peter sleeping on the couch,before I could wake him up I heard footsteps and in came Dean holding his gun ''bro I think theres a thing called a knocking'' I said putting my gun down ''the door was open,do you knock on an open door'' Dean said ''ahh,hawawa,hi Minroh and Dean sorry for breaking in'' Peter said while yawing, ''na it'd OK,BTW what are you doin here'' I asked ''I wanted to tell you a good news'' Peter said ''at last its been centuries since I heard this word'' I said while getting my self comfortable on the couch, and then Peter told me and Dean the whole story about the hexanbolanto and pure blood fight and he needed our help in practicing,''so we have the cure now you just need to polish your abilities,then what are you waiting for boys lets go'' I said and we all ran towards the forest, Dean and I are pretty used to running to a long distance but Peter seemed quite tiered,we were then in the middle of the forest,once we all caught our breath I told Peter to focus on one thing ''hey listen to me focus on that tree OK and imagine what you wanna do with it'' I told Peter,and he did the same and then he carved PDM for Peter Dean Minroh in the tree through his brain power ''good,hey why is M in the end'' I said while crossing my arms on my chest,'' it just came out'' Peter said and then he did something petertastic he wrote a humongous M with trees and then believe me he took those trees in the sky and put them on fire ''Woah'' said Dean and then the trees were ashes soon enough,''awesome'' I said and Peter just smiled I knew something was wrong so we all went back and I sent Dean to get some food,basically I just wanted to spend sometime with Peter alone,I sat on the couch and so did Peter we were both quiet for a little while until I broke the silence ''what is it?'' I said facing towards Peter ''what'' he said ''I know its hard but believe me when-"before I could say another word Peter interrupted me ''its not about me being an argonian pure blood who can see some shit,its about what its taking from me'' peter said while tears ran down his cheek I really felt sorry for him but I need to give him hope ''have you ever thought that what will happen after we go back to aroneal there will be nothing to worry about'' I said and suddenly Dean came in shouting ''anybody hungry'' until he saw Peter crying ''is there an emotional conversation goin between you tow'' Dean said ''nope,give me the food hell, im so hungry'' Peter said while wiping his tears and snatching food from Dean and then we ate burgers and pizza.
Thats Dean in the cover guys
Gosh I had to write the whole chapter all over again cuz the old one got deleted
Hope you like it