HOLYMOLY

Pete's POV:
That night I stayed at Minroh's,well because of all the fuss that had happened yesterday I couldn't kill the hexanbolanto and get the key so today was the day I was going to get the key and for once would have a good peaceful time.I got my blessing's from my uncle and aunt.I went to our meeting building cause I thought a few people will go with me.

But

At the meeting room
''im sorry Peter but you Need to do this alone'' said Mr.Nick ''but-'' I said ''Well at least a few of us could we'll stay behind or probably as back up incase he needs us'' said Minroh while in his voughed form ''No,im sorry he needs to do this alone if the hexanbolanto knows any of you is there he will use you against him''said Mr.Nick ''guys,its OK I'll go alone just wish me luck'' I said ''be careful buddy'' said Minroh and everyone else also wished me luck.

At The Gate
''whoo'' I said ''be careful dude,I want you alive back here with the key'' Dean said '' hey step giving me orders,go back to you happy girlfriend,like you did before'' I said ''hahaha I think that's a good idea'' Dean said and gave me hug ''byeeeee,hope I see you again'' I said.

On my way to the palace to hunt the hexanbolanto
I still dont get what Jimmy tried to tell me,it not what you think it is. Ughh what Did he mean,why do I get the feeling like im putting myself in trouble.Where is the palace I've been walking from the past hour in this jungle and I still cant find it. I kept on walking and walking until I realized that I had my brain power so I imagined that there were no trees and boom in a split second all the trees fell,and there it was the palace.I ran into the direction of the palace and soon enough I was standing infant of my destination.

In the palace:
I've got the arrow IA have the bow now I just need to find the bloody dragon,it took a little while for me to find the room where we saw the hexanbolanto.''lets do it'' I said and I went into the door,and there he was sleeping thats good I thought to myself now I can kill him easily ''no,you cant,I was expecting you,hi Pete'' the hexanbolanto said ''hey!wait dragons could talk too,hmm,oh hi hexanbolanto'' I Said ''I know what your here for,killing me pulling that key out of me,let not do it the hard way'' the hexanbolanto said ''Ahan,then how should we do it?'' I said ''you dont want to hurt me'' hexanbolanto said ''and why is that so'' I said while raising an eyebrow ''because im your mother'' OK its a she that's clear ''and why should I believe you'' I said and suddenly she started to move in circles and soon enough she was covered in fire and boom,my life is full of incidents bad incidents thats my mother thats the women who I saw in the file ''fine,you wanna tell me why you left?why your alive?why did you leave me?'' I said ''I can explain it Pete,you mind comin with me lets sit nd then we can talk about it,and please leave your bow and arrow here'' mom said ''OK,butthis Stays with me'' I said and we went to a large bedroom with a king size bed which looked quite comfortable the room was all red venue the bedsheet was red. ''why is it All red here'' I said ''well,its my room and I like red'' mom said ''sit'' she completed ''im not here to sit,wait you know what give me the key and im getting out of here,I dont want your explanations'' I said ''Peter please I cant give you the key,if you want it you need to kill me'' mom said ''OK,get ready,im going to kill you,just kidding there is going to be another way'' I said ''well how do you take out a key from your mothers throat'' mom said ''soo,how am I an argonian and your a hexanbolanto'' I asked ''well,your father was an argonian and I was a hexanbolanto,we fell in love and you were our product,the pure blood,you hear that the hexanbolanto's can be killed by pure blood when you were born only then every one found out about it you were the first pure blood and your immortal'' mom told me ''wow'' I took a deep breath ''I know its a lot to take in,mind staying for today''mom said ''OK '' I said and I stayed at the palace.
Thats Peters mom
Please vote people