Prologue - A Saiyan's Arrival

Opening

In a destroyed city three individuals were having a deathly battle for the fate of the planet and universe.

"Dam you androids, I'll end your existence today" A shout was heard from the recently formed crater, as it shown a one handed teenager with golden hair looking at the two of them with a determined look. As he flew towards the two of them with a golden aura surrounding the teen.

"Son Gohan, where is your little protégé? The male android told him.

But that is when the android receives a strong punch to the face, which send him crashing down into the buildings "CRASH!!" a golden haired boy with a Capsule Corp jacket gave the male android a strong punch to the face.

"I'm right here!" A purple headed warrior announces to the androids.

That actually surprises the One - Handed Saiyan "Trunks why did you follow me & How are a Super Saiyan" the older Hybrid asked the younger boy.

Trunks takes a while to regain his breath, after that He started to explain everything to his mentor on how he heard the voices of his father And someone called Son Goku & Piccolo. They were telling on how could I be thinking on giving up and show his Saiyan Pride, while the other two told him that if he's welling to lie on the ground the give up fighter or just hide like a coward.

After hearing all of the encouraging words from his father, Piccolo & the others from the other world and that is when the young Hybrid Saiyan rose with difficulty from the ground as he lets an angry shout to the skies while realising all of his hidden potential & K.I which is where his appearance started to change and made his hair spikier and golden and lightning surrounding his aura.

That is when Gohan manages to break his own barrier as he ascended to a new  Super Saiyan level, this new level made Gohan's K.I wilder and rougher than it is normally.    

BNHA Universe  

At a school for heroes there was a test going between the students and their teachers "Well young Midoriya & Young Bakugou are the two of you ready?" A large muscled bodied male asked the two boys.

"Hai/Tch!" The two of them said at the same time, while looking at the number on hero.

but that is when the three of them started to heard a loud ringing sound coming from above them 'Huh where is that coming from?' they thought to themselves while looking for the sounds point of origin. that is when All - Might placed his hand in his ear "Principle Nezu, me & the two boys are hearing a strange noise from so i was wondering if you're able use the system to check if there is an anomaly in the area?" the number one hero asked his boss with a serious look on his face.

In Viewing Area

The rest of the students were watching their classmates with the teachers, but that is when they all heard what All - Might said towards the principle of the school. However,  that just made the furred principle frown as he turns the inferred scanners on to check if there is anyone else down there, except All - Might & the two students and that is when he sees a reading coming from above them. 

That made all of the heroes & the two students look towards the roof of the building, and that is when they all see a black hole appearing out of nowhere but that is when one of the heroes who is dressed like a homeless bum notices that the black hole is expanding like something is coming through.

'Hm, it looks like something or someone is coming through?' the bum thought to himself as he focuses at the expanding hole.

That is when something or someone was spitting out of the Black Hole which shocked everyone that was watching the screen, they also noticed that the direction it was flying towards some abandoned and empty skyscrapers.

"CRASH!" Was the sound of something making a strong impact, as a huge gust of wind was seen spreading throughout the whole area. 

"Let's see on our new visitor?" A hybrid between a mouse & bear told the area as they left the viewing area.

Ending

Know that the son of his world greatest hero Son Goku arrived in a new world were there's a never ending war between Light & Darkness or (Heroes Vs Villain) but would the worrier's determination power be enough in a world that discriminates the one without any power.    

Chapter 01 Introductions