sleep over part one

( there is  smut but it's not till later and I will let you know~)

Giyuu pov:

I was hanging out Sanemi when i heard a knock on my door, I opened the door to see Shinobu, I wasnt suppriesed why she was here she always comes over to anoy me, she does it everytime she wants to hang out sith me.

Giyuu: what do you need Shinobu?

Shinobu: dont worry Giyuu im not here to bother you im just here to ask you if you would like to join our sleep over with everyone?

Giyuu: ...

Shinobu: you need to come I already talked to Sanemi he said he would go 

I looked over to Sanemi to see if she was telling the truth Sanemi nodded his head so i knew she had already said something.

Giyuu: fine as long as you and everyone else doesnt bother me

Shinobu: i cant make any promises, and be there at least by 3:30!

{ a beutiful time skip}

Sanemis pov:

Its 3:25 I guess we should start getting ready to go, we are already dressed so we can just go ahead and leave

Sanemi: Giyuu come on we gotta go!

Giyuu: OKAY, COMING!!

Giyuu ran down the stairs, he was wearing a blue sweatshirt and black cargo pats, I took giyuus hand and we started to walk to Shinobus house, Its 3:38 by the time we get there we are 8 mins late but Giyuu doesn't mind as long as he is not the last one there, as soon as we walking it already smells like achohol.

Sanemi: why are they already drinking?

Giyuu: idk but lets join in!

Muichiros pov:

I dont remember why im here but genyas here so im fine, i see giyuu walk in and i get happy to see giyuu

Giyuus pov:

I see Muishiro, Genya, and Gyomei sitting seprate from everyone who is drinking, i tried to walk over to them but Uzui pulled me away

Uzui: hay buddy!

Giyuu: hi?

Uzui: here have a drink 

Giyuu: uh sure

uzui hands me a drink,I take a look at it it looks like lemonade, I chug it down I already feel drunk, what is in this drink?! Then I see Uzui walk over with another cup.

Uzui: here have another on since you like this one a lot

I look up at Uzui and thank him and start drinking again, I start to talk to Uzui and realize that he isn't that bad after all, same with everyone else, they all have something in common, and I think its cool, they must have all thought that I thought I was better, but when the ended up asking me about it I said no, they were shocked when they heard why I said that.

Sanemi: Giyuu?

Giyuu: Oh, hello Nemi~

I smiled when I said that I love Sanemi so much dik what would happen without him, I started drifting off into my thoughts when I heard Rengoku and Uzui yell.

Uzui: WOW RENGOKU I DIDNT THINK YOU COULD KEEP UP WITH ME!!!

Rengoku: YES UZUI, I CAN NOW ONE MORE SHOT!!!!!!

Uzui: ALRIGHT!!

I hated when they yell, but since I was drunk I didn't care the only one that didn't really drink my my love~, I liked that he cared but I wanted him to get drunk so we could have fun later~ ( It felt so weird writing that ) I hand Sanemi my drink and tell him to drink it!

Sanemi: Giyuu, Im not gonna drink it.

Giyuu: please Nemi~ I'll do anything if you drink it~

Sanemi looked at me in shock he knew I can be like this, but in public no.

Sanemi: Alright then, how much do you want me to drink?

I look at him and start to think, maybe if we drink the same amount we would both be drunk enough to do it~ I look at Sanemi and give him a smile

Giyuu: As much and I drink Nemi~

He looked at me like it was a challenge, and I loved it, I made sure that someone was able to take us home or able to make sure we get home safe

Shinobus POV:

I have a feeling that Giyuu is up to something, I start to zone out thinking about what he would be doing, then giyuu snapped me out of it and asked if I could make sure him and Sanemi get home safly.

{ Time skip }

I think I should take Giyuu and Sanemi home now they seem pretty drunk, they made out like 5 times I think Giyuu had a plan when he handed Sanemi his drink.

Shinobu: Giyuu,Sanemi~ you guys ready to go home?

Giyuu: Ya I am~

Shinobu: Good

they got im my car and I sat in the front and I look back to see them making out, AGAIN! I knew this would happen but not in MY car, I dropped them off at their house and waved goodbye and drove pack to everyone.

{ A/N: I felt so dirty making this, I yall like it bye bye}

[ 857 words ]