Chapter 12

Andy and Charles Wallace were hanging out in Actorville the next day.

Coincidentally, the Wiggles were in the Brown Derby when they walked in.

"Charles!" the shouted in unison.

"Hi, Wiggles! How's life?" said Charles Wallace.

"Oh, you know. We're a touring band. It's starting to take a toll on our health" said Anthony.

"Heh. Oh, have you met Sam's coworker, Andy McNally?" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah, we met her right before Meg's wedding" said Jeff.

"Andy, we saw you with Jeremy Clyde last night" said Murray. 

"Oh yeah. That was fun" said Andy.

"But we saw him kissing the hand of another woman" said Anthony.

"So it was nice to meet her. He does that to a lot of new lady friends he makes" said Andy.

"But then he begged you to let her dance with him" said Murray.

"It didn't mean anything, Murray. You know how much Jeremy loves dance parties, and that girl was such a good dancer" said Andy.

"But the way he looked at her... are you sure he's treating you the way he should?" said Greg.

"He really loves me, Greg" said Andy.

"Hmmm..." said Charles Wallace suspiciously. 

Meanwhile, Calvin and Patty were strolling the streets of Wiggletown when they saw John, George and Ringo approaching.

"The Beatles!" Patty squealed.

"Hi, guys" said Calvin calmly.

"Hullo, Calvin! Patty" said George. 

"Where's Paulie?" said Patty.

"That's what we wanna know. We just witnessed a crime and Sam ordered us to find her officers. McNally's probably on the job, but Paul went looking for Jill and never turned her in" said John.

"It sounds like he's letting Jill not do her job" said Calvin.

"Well, Sam said she wasn't feeling well. It's probably gone by now" said Ringo.

"That's what we said before. If that were it, Paul would have told us. He's not a liar" said John.

"Holy cannoli, boys. It's not like Paul to keep something a secret" said Patty.

"Well, it used to be, but those days are long behind him" said George.

"I suppose we better investigate. I'll send word for the Three Warriors via siren" said Calvin.

"Thanks, Cal, but the siren might be sounded any minute because of what happened" said Ringo.

The Warrior Siren trumpeted aloud just then.

"Hot diggity! There it rings now!" Patty squealed.

"And off I go" said Calvin.

He ran off and met Charles Wallace and Sam at the Changing Tree.