1→Released from hell

(Thanks for adding my story in you library,support and guide me all the way!♥)

NOTE:CLICK THE PICTURE FIRST BEFORE READING!♥

Yoon hee's P.O.V.

Since it is summer vacation,we can just party all over time with yun ji!.

My mom wants to me to work at SM Entertainment,but i was shy,coward & stupid.

Every time i wake up ,my mom sends me message and that message is:

Yoon Hee ,wake up dear!,work at SM ENT.,i will support you all the way!!

After reading that sentence,i automatically delete that message.Even she is my mother,i will have my own life soon!.

{[(Author-nim:if you are wondering,yoon hee is now 4th year college and she wants to be a veterinarian(pet doctor)]}

I'm already done with my same old routine and headed downstairs.

"Mom why do you kept sending me that message,i already memorized it and it was very annoying!"i topd her angrilly.

"I already reserved you there and you will become their manager!"she said,clapping her hands.

"WHAT!!!,what the hell mom!,i don't want to work there as whatsoever!"i said.

"Ughhh!,fine mom!,you win!"i shouted like a crazy person.

"Note yourself you will even get married!,find your future husband and he belongs to a great band!"she said grinning widely.

"I really hate you mom!,i will not even marry him,i will marry who i love,and i am an adult mom!"i said,thinking him as my future husband♥

"Respect your mom,i want you to be married to a rich person!"she said begging to me and she even hold my hand.

"Huh,you only want money!"i said and remove my hand to hers.

I went upstairs and locked myself at my room.I cried and cried and looked at my amazing poster,Lee DongHae's poster.....

Why i can't even marry you?,DongHae?

I murmured for myself.....

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

What do you think about the new chapter guys?

COMMENT

LIKE

FOLLOW

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥