4→Beach Party?!

(Part two of chapter 3 ^-^)

Yoon hee's p.o.v.:

We went to the kitchen and saw.....DongHae again....and stole glances....and i was blushing so hard.

"Uhhmm,minnie can i go to the bathroom first,excuse me...."i told sungmin and went to the bathroom.

Everytime i see DongHae,my heart's beating quickly,even he is my UB(ultimate bias) in suju,i can't let him recognize my feelings......

I washed my faced and wiped with the facetowel that was hanged at the rack.

I went back to the kitchen....and everyone is there....

Maybe
They
Are
Waiting
For
Me
?!.......

I sat between sungmin and donghae and i secretly glanced at donghae and he even notices me.....i faced at EunHyuk..... he looked so sad while looking at me so i just Akwardly Smiled at him and he smiled back too.

♡☆AFTER EATING•☆♡₩

After eating,they went to their own places such as living room, practise room, own bedrooms and of coures ryeowook and sungmin helped me with the chores.....DongHae and EunHyuk.....was looking at me the whole time??!!.......

Ohmo...what is really happening??!!...

"Everyone, i have something to announce something....packed your things and we are going on Vacation!!!,hurry up people!"he yelled as we all heared it clearly.

"When will we leave and what time?" Heechul asked lazily.

"We have to leave early morning by tomorrow and by 6:25,Arasso?!"he clearly said it to us.

Some people just left and do their own things already...

"What place is our vacation site?"i asked curiosly at jungsoo(leeteuk).

"You will know when we shall arive there!"he said happily....

Once we are all  inside the van,i was seated near donghae and eunhyuk,they even fighted about who will seat next to me,so i chosed them 'cause they were both funny to be with but something changed both of them.....

I spaced out a little until someone tapped my shoulder.....and it was donghae......

"Ne?,any problems???"i asked him politely

"You're my problem"he said seducely and he leaned a little and held my chin and secretly kissed me i was shocked at first but it was very passionate atlast until we moved our lips until it became a wild kiss,i stopped and broke the connection of our sweet lips and looked at everyone who were asleep and the driver was busy driving....

"Why did you do that hae?!"i asked him and he even winked at me

He leaned again but on my ear and whispered"i like you"

And......i hugged him tightly and answered

"I like you,too hae"and again hugged him like he was a huge bear and continued the kissing scene.....

After 36385738282..... hours(lol)

We arrived at i don't know place but it was really beautiful it was a white sand beach with many birds playing on the sand....

I smiled with donghae and linked our arms and special leader noticed our linked arms...........

"What is the meaning of that?!"he whispered to us

"Keep it a secret oppa!"i whispered back

"Okay!,'cause you even called me oppa i will keep it!"he smiled happily

"Not even Eunhyuk oppa,please?,i beg you oppa"i begged him

"Ne,sweetie!"he was very happy for us

"Yah! ,i will be only one who will call her sweetie!!"he was very jealous

"Ne,let's follow the members,they are even wet already"

"Ne!!!"we both answered

!!!!!!"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 2 for da next chappie,kpopers!!!

Thanks for reading!!!