partner

Sky Thunder is an 9 year old girl who is having fun in a park with her dad who is sitting on a bench relaxing.

( This is Sky thunder)

Sky only have her dad, her mother died a few years ago but her father still loved her and cared for ber very much, he tried to be tgeir for his daughter when he can and when he couldn't and needed someone to look after his daughter, the Damon famiky which conside of a mother, daughter and a son, they did have a father but he dissapered some years ago.

Sky and Marcus get along well, since Marcus see Sky as the sweet little sister and boy he is protetive of the ones he care adout.

Recently is seem that Marcus have been busyer then normal but Sky didn't give it much of a thought since, as when you get older you get busy with stuff.

Marcus do come over still and still helps out her dad sometimes and he spend time with her too.

Sky is aleast happy to have a big brother figure who can be funny at times but fun and caring as well.

Even her father seem to see Marcus as a son he never had.

Anyways, Sky was having fun at the park on one of many swings there when she noticed and heard some rustling from a bush near by.

Sky decide to go and check ro see whats causing the bush to rustle, after all it could be an injured animal.

Sky loved animals,  she found some before and gotten them help, so she expteded she find another injured or scared animal.

Sky stop the swing before then getting off and walking over to the bush that was rustling eariler.

There was no one else around, it was just her and her father, they hoth like the quite, so most of the time they vist the park when it quite, to enjoy the sound of nature.

As soon as Sky reach the bush, she moves the bush aside to take a look and she saw an animal but it wasn't any animal she have seen before.