PROLOGUE

– Narrator/Author –

 "Angelo, I'm sorry but we can't continue with this relationship with your attitude and your being a brat that my parents despise so much."

 "Camille, please don't leave me. You know I love you so much and I can change for you, if that's what you want."

 "Enough of your promises Angelo, you've been saying that for how many times and I've been giving you the chance to change but you never did. Besides if you want to change, please change for yourself and not for anyone else. Also, my parents don't want me to see you anymore. I'm so sorry Angelo but we're over."

 Those words were like bombs na paulit-ulit na sumasabog sa tenga ni Angelo habang tulala siyang iniwan ni Camille sa isang coffee shop kung saan sila nagkita. Tears were rolling down his cheek. Camille was the only reason why he stayed at the university where he's currently studying at and there's no doubt that he loved her pero wala na sila, there's no reason to stay but he still kept his hopes high.

 Angelo became so desperate to talk to Camille but Camille kept on avoiding her. He saw her once at the campus' parking lot while she was walking towards her car. "Camille, wait... Please talk to me... Please." He pleaded.

 "We've nothing to talk about Angelo, we're over. I hope you'll just accept that and get out of my life. We're done." She said in annoyance then walked straight to her car.

 Angelo was about to run after her but Lemuel stopped him. "Bro, tama na. If she doesn't like to be with you anymore then let it be. But if you really love her then change what she wanted you to change. Then maybe, just maybe when she sees it then you might have another chance. Just give her the space she needed and fix yourself bro."

 Those words from his friend became his inspiration to change for the better. Being rebellious isn't the answer in order for his parents to notice and spend time with him. He's resolute to stop having that victim-attitude and self-entitlement. It may be easier said than done but there's no harm in trying... he needed to try it for Camille.