Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story is not affiliated with any mentioned Universities and Colleges.

The Fine Art of Bullshit

"Enrolled ka na?" I can hear Sage's voice from the other line.

"Hindi pa. Bukas na" Sagot ko.

On my hand were my requirements including the printed file of my confirmation email.

Yes. I accepted it.

I was currently calling the girls over the phone to tell them that I've already availed a slot. But for Pete's sake, Why does this have to be Physics? I'm not going after Lolo Einstein and uncle Galileo.

But I don't have any choice. Bs Physics is still under CSM and that's the reason why I've accepted it.

Tomorrow will be the last day of enrollment and I don't have any time to reject any course if I wanted to proceed in this university.

"What course is it again?" Rue asked. She's the one I've called.

"Physics"

"Ano daw!?" I heard Sage asked.

"Stop being so loud, Sage. Ang daming tao" It was Faye's

"Anyway, I'll be going first. Magkikita kami ni Kuya"

"Alright. Balitaan mo kami sa ganap. Ingat" Rue said then hang up.

Right after hanging up ay biglang nag ring ang phone ko. It was Kuya.

"Where are you? Kanina pa ak-"

"Meet me outside the campus" sagot ko saka ito binaba.

I rolled my eyes saka sinimulang maglakad palabas ng University. I don't have anything on my mind right now but the feeling of relief that finally I'll be enrolling myself to my dream University.

MSU-IIT stands for Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology. It is one of the most excellent schools in the Philippines as it was not entitled 'The Center of Excellence' for nothing.

"Nakita mo yung gwapo sa may Mang Inasal?"

"Yung kakalabas lang ng kotse? Oo te. Do'n din ako nakatingin eh"

My eyebrows immediately met after hearing the two girls talking as they passed by.

Whether guys are handsome or not they're a headache.

Then my phone rang. Just like this one!

"I'm here sa Mang Inasal" Kuya said.

"So it was you"

"The what?"

"Never mind. I'm on my way there"

"You're weird"

"Thanks"

After hanging up ay nag patuloy ako sa paglalakad. From a distant kita ko na ang kulay pulang kotse ni Kuya Kevan.

Kuya Kevan is my only brother. He's currently on his third year of BS Accountancy in MSU-IIT. Having him as a brother was never peaceful. Lagi akong napagkakamalang girlfriend nya.