I sighed as someone came from around the corner with a woman behind him. I couldn't see her clearly. God, this was gonna take forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did a quick scan of the room trying to figure out the simple layout. Once I turned back around I- OH NO PRETTY WOMAN AT MY JOB NOO. I tried to remain as professional as possible on the inside, as I was fighting the blush trying to work its way onto to my cheeks. The man approached me first. "Hi, I'm Natalia Wright. I'm new here." I held out my hand.  The man I front of me gasped in shock with a smile on his face. "You're so professional!" He put his hands in front of his mouth as he giggled.

"I've never- No one's ever. You're gonna shake my hand?" I almost laughed at his idiocy but I kept my cool. "Yes..?" I responded, waving my hand slightly. He looked around in shock at the other employees and held his hand out, shaking my hand. "Tell her your name...Andy," Leslie urged while turning around, hands on her hips and taking a deep breath. "Well, you just said it!" He exclaimed, still laughing. I looked over at Donna, who was closest to me, for any sort of explanation of this *kid's* behavior.

She just gave me an unsurprised shrug and I turned back around. "Hi, Andy." I said. He waved at me sheepishly and moved out of the way so I could get a better look at the woman's face. She was GORGEOUS. I looked over her features. Her black hair with a side part was slightly messy. Actually, she seemed to be sweaty. ACTUALLY, they both were panting. "Sorry, may I ask why you two are out of breath?" "Ooh, I came up with a new game today, so, two or more people pick whoever has the bad stuff and then the other people run around and then if the person with the...has the bad..stuff gets you then you now have the bad stuff and you have to..uhm chase the other people and then it just repeats itself..." He explained so proud of himself.

"Tag..?" I asked. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE A GENIUS. THATS WHAT IT SHOULD BE CALLED!" He yelled. I flinched my ears back at the volume. "Tag!" He said, tapping the woman's shoulder and sprinting out of the room. The woman started to run after him but Leslie didn't allow it. "Ah ah ah, you're not getting away with this, Ludgate." She tutted. "Introduce yourself and then I'll let you go." The woman rolled her eyes, "I'm April.." She said, rolling her eyes. "Have you even looked at me yet?" I said, matching her rudeness.

"I'm not obligated to."

"Apri-" I accidentally cut Leslie off but, oh well. "Well, you have basic human decency, don't you?"

"No."

"Ohh, thats unfortunate. I was hoping maybe.." I leaned in and whispered lowly so no one else could hear, "if you did have basic human decency, you might just like what you see." Her face didn't change but I felt her tense. I pulled away and smiled. "Just jokes," I said sarcastically smirking. "Now, are you gonna shake my hand or what?" I held out my hand, April still refusing to look at me. She held out her hand as well and shook my hand, reluctantly. "I'm Natalia Wright." I ended as she ran off to go find Andy.

I turned to Leslie. "I'm so sorry about them, they tend to be like that most of the time." She apologized to me. "Please, I've seen and worked with worse." I reassured her. She smiled and nodded. "Okay! Everyone, please get back to work, I'll show Natalia around." She dismissed everyone. I was about to follow Leslie into the hall but Donna stopped me for a brief second.  "You should really work on you whispering." She smirked at me and raised her eyebrows. I widened my eyes. "You will speak nothing of that matter, Miss Ma'am." I joked with her. I liked her already. She chuckled before turning to her office.

"Natalia!" Leslie called after me as I caught up to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was gonna be fun.