chapter one

Tw:ed

Sam's pov.
I hate it .my farther decided to be stupid and cheat on my mom. Now I have to move to California with my mother lucy and my brother Michael who's 46 and 18 . I think it's dumb as Michael basically blackmailed me into moving as I hadn't wanted to stay with my mother. I liked my school and I liked my friends and the mall and the warmth and my teachers. Now it's going to be all different and I hate it .

"What's that smell?" I asked as it smelt like death burning my nose as we passed a Santa Carla sign as we went pass on the back it said murder capital of the world. So much for a fresh start .my mother looked at me and smiled "it's the ocean air " I looked at her disgusted and she frowned at me in return. "Now sam I know it's been rough for you but living here is going to be good for you, now Michael told me how you and your friends were doing drugs and fighting and having sex!,i mean that's not a good place for a kid like you . I hope you understand you can learn and be better here."

I glared at Michael and stared at my mom in disbelief. No way she actually believed that now I'll admit I smoked a little with my friends but the rest is bullshit who does Mike think he is . Ever since he found out he's been an ass and throwing me under the bus .What does she mean a kid like me Im 15! And I have a curfew and get drug tested everytime I go with a friend I'm sure if i was a girl my mother would give me a dress code. Yikes. I roll my eyes at the thought.

After about 20 minutes we pulled up to a old cabin with taxidermy outside. We all get out and go to the porch and see a old man laying on the porch "dad" my mom yelled as she rushed to him . "He looks dead " Michael said "if he's dead can we go back to phenix? " I ask to no one in particular Michael gives me his 'shut up before I tell ' look while my mother glares at me and I decide to stay quiet ."I am dead and apparently doing a good Damn job at it" he says as he shoots up "Oh dad!" My mother says as she pats him off and helps him up and we walk inside. The inside of the house looks like somewhere a murder would happen there is taxidermy everywhere he gives us a quick tour and we go outside to get our boxes .

Once they are all inside I ask my mom "hey mom can we go to the boardwalk tonight please" she looks at me and thinks "yea I guess for a little bit I need to look for a job but you have to stay with Michael ok, Oh and you are getting drug tested after and don't press me about this sam and you have a curfew its 10pm and I have to accept all of your friends . They can't be older then 17. Alright?" Michael looks at he and gets kinda pissed off he looks constipated I look back at her and nod.
"Alright" I say as I sigh and Grandpa gives us a tour . After the tour I go up to a room and shut the door as Michael chased me .

The room was nice not to big it had a closet and a bed in the middle I liked it . I sneaked downstairs and got my stuff and started unpacking so my room could be rad.

At around 8pm we sat down at the table and had dinner with grandpa with mom and grandpa at the head of the table on each side and Michael in front of me. Dinner was chicken spaghetti I didn't really like it and wasn't hungry so I picked at my food . "Samuel stop picking at your food and eat you look like you do meth" Michael spat at me "Michael emerson,that's rude sam eat." Mom said as she gasp and look at her dad for help I started picking up and cutting my food when my mother asked me sweetly "sam are you excited for the boardwalk?"

Shit I lost count

I was at 2/3

I looked up at her and smiled "yea mom I hope there is a comic book store " I then cut the food more while moving it around my plate I pick some up on my fork and ask my grandpa a question "grandpa when did you get into taxidermy?" I wasn't interested but he didn't need to know that . he looked up from his plate shocked and looked at me "well sam I got into it in 1949 back then it was normal I was in my 30s- " by then I stopped listening I then grabbed some garlic bread and said"oh man I love Garlic bread yum " I placed it on my plate and moved food around and picked more up. I asked mom "hey mom do you think when I go into sophomore year this year I can get my permit since I'm 15 now?" My mother looked at me and smiled while Michael looked at me . He saw right through my act my mother answered with "Oh of Course sam I'm proud of you for wanting to drive !" I smiled at her and mixed more food around as mom and Michael talked me butting in every once in awhile with food on my fork near my mouth but never going in.

Dinner ended with me not eating I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth . I checked my weight for the 3rd time today. "Sam come on!" I hear Michael yell and I rush down stairs .

I get downstairs and go into the car and we drive to the boardwalk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a short chapter ik but deal with it as it's 4 am and I need sleep.