Vannesa Chapther 1

It's always hard to get up and get ready for school. Vannesa never really cared to look good or to make a good first impresion, she didn't care at all. She had an older sister Amber, she was a year older than Vannesa. Amber always called herself the responsible big sister, Vannesa hated it. Vannesa's and Amber's mother was an alchoholic, theyre father died when  Vannesa was 5 years old. Since then she hasn't been warm to anyone, she was always mean to everyone around her, i guees its because of the family trauma. Suddenly Vannesa hears as Amber tip toes to her room knocking on her door quite loudly.
-Go away *Vannesa yells as she snuggles into her bed sheets*.
-Oh come on get up, dont be lazy *Amber says while giggling*
-shut the fuck up. *Vannesa says as she sits up*
-Language, Vannesa. *Amber says seriously.*
-Oh get over yourself your not my mother for godsakes.*Vannesa yells out*
-Thats enough *Amber says loudly*
Amber starts to pull me out of bed, she was stronger than me so i couldn't do anything.
-You have 10 minutes to get ready, if your not ready by then i will drag you to school in your pajamas. *Amber threathens Vannesa.*
-Fine. * Vannesa listens to her big sister.*
I put on black cargo pants and a oversized black hoodie. Put my hair in a messy bun and im good to go.
I hear as Amber yells that i have 5 minutes left even tho im already ready.
-I'm already ready idiot *Vannesa yells*
-Get in the car im driving you to school today.*Amber says calmly*
I get in the car and we are off the road heading to NASDC'S highschool.