Vannesa chapther 7

-AMBER! *I yelled.*
I see her sleeping on the sofa watching Netflix.
-Are you fricking kidding me?
-Amber! *I yelled again.*
I see her eyes opening.
-What? *Amber says with a sleepy voice.*
-Seriously? You left me at school i would've had to wait 2 hours if not for Ava. *Vannesa said angrily.*
-Oh my god i totally forgot, Vannesa im so sorry, i was in a hurry. *Amber apologises.*
-I'm never going to school with you again, gosh. *Vannesa complains*
I walk to my room all angry, of course i try to calm down my anger just isn't ending, i decided to call Ava.
My phone keeps ringing and ringing and after a few rings she answers.
-Hello? *She says with a curious voice.*
-Hi, it's me Vannesa. *I say.*
-How did you get my number. *Ava asks.*
-I dont remember but all i remember is i need to calm my anger down, my sister is so annoying she was asleep when i got home, i just can't. *Vannesa complains.*
-Vannesa do you have anger issues? *Ava asks.*
-What? *I say seriously.*
-Because if you get angry this easily you might have anger issues. *Ava says quietly.*
I just ended the call without saying another word, who does she think she is, a doctor? I don't have anger issues.
-Can this day get any worse? *I complain.*
-Vannesa can i come in? *Amber says calmly* I just want to talk with you.
-Fine *mumbles*
As i stand up to unlock the door i see a text message from Ava, i decide to ignore it. Amber walks into the room and sits down on the edge of the bed.
-Look i know your angry that i forgot to drive you home again, im sorry *says quietly* i have been so distracted lately with my studies and i still need to find a part-time job so its very stresful. *Amber lowers her voice as she speaks*
-You know i could find a job aswell to help out *Vannesa says after a few moments*
-No you need to focus on your studies. Can you promise me you will try to study, if not for me then for dad? *Amber looks at Vannesa with sad eyes*
The mention of dad is like a stab to the heart. It hurts alot, just thinking about him hurts. I wish he was here right now.
-Okay *Vannesa says quietly* I promise.
*Amber smiles and hugs Vannesa*
                                 ---------