𝙆𝙔𝙍𝘼 𝙅𝘼𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔'𝙎

⚠️❗ Warning❗⚠️ this story will include abuse, kidnap, gore, fluff and more.. if you don't like these type of stuff, please I advise you to not read this PLEASE DON'T.

Alarm - 7:30

Bing
Bing

“Gosh stupid alarm.” I turned my alarm off, rubbed my eyes took a shower, let my hair down and took my time to put on my clothes, I walked myself to the mirror in my bathroom. “eh it alright.”

My dad came in without knocking “hey breakfast ready” I noticed he had a beer in his hand, he been drinking all night ever since my mom divorced him.  I nod at him he walked out without closing the door. I went downstairs to ate breakfast I grab a poptart and left the house to walk to school. While I was almost heading to school I saw a homeless person and they had a sign “Can you please help me I'm hungry ” and I felt bad and I walk to the person and gave them $6 dollar and a spare poptart I had “ here this is all I have but I promise I will come back and get you some food. He nod at me “th-thank you miss” I smile at him.

At School

I walked to my locker and got my stuff for class, and as soon I close the locker I saw on my right was THEE LONDON GINBERRY Aka the popular rich girl everyone love her she technically like Regina from the mean girl while I hate her,  ya know for someone that so rich she sure can dress meanwhile I look like I pick out my clothes from the dollar store. 

she walked toward me “Hey Raccoon I have a party at my house wanna come ” I was looking around to see if she was talking to me but nope “ uh sorry I can't ”  “fine whatever I don't care anyway” she replied.  I walked to my class and sat down at my assign seat and pull out my notebook, the  sub Teacher walked in “ ok class My Name is Mr. Twekberry and I will be your substitute today and I will be discussing about what we learned yesterday.

As times passes, I walked out of my classes with my bookbag hangs from my shoulder, just ready to go home and see that guy so I can give him my sandwich and a water bottle. I smiled to myself,  I was walking and suddenly I saw a white van and he pulled up beside me and got out the car and grabbed me, I tried to reach for my pocket knife to strike him but he was to strong,  he put a napkin over my mouth, I couldn't breathe and the next thing you know I saw black and he pulled me in the back of his van.

AUTHOR NOTE: HI AUTHOR HERE!! AND I KNOW I HAVE A STORY THAT ON HOLD BUT I WANTED TO DO THIS BOOK CUZ I HAD AN IDEA AND MY HEAD I DIDN'T KNOW WHETHER TO PUT Published this or not BUT I DID AND IM PROUD TO DO IT, JUST KNOW that I don't know what Im doing at all..😭 so bear with me pls cuz My God me reading this aloud is cringing to me Soo....