𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙊𝘿𝙊𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝙎𝙏𝙊𝙍𝙔'𝙎

I was Trembling cold and drunk and in a alleyway, my vision was blurry but I managed to get home while stumbling and a red wine bottle in my shaking hands, In the corner of my eye I saw a couples of people passing by, but I didn't do anything I just kept walking to go home.

At home

"you're late boy" my father replied, I gritted my teeth "i know. " I walked pass him, to my room close the door and layed on my bed "i hate my life" I scream loud then my father came in "What did ya say!". There was tears in my eyes but It did not shed, "How can someone beat their child everyday and not care. how! I thought I was your Son, the son that you took to his first baseball game as a kid the son that would give his dad a card and a teddy bear every year on his birthday!

Or the son that would tell their own father about their first kiss with a girl thinking he would feel proud. then the tear shed it was like a crow that was calling for help but was trapped, but no no no!, you didn't why? I didn't deserve this I was a CHILD but you betrayed that Trust. you beat me every night, every sunset, every day until I bled and went to school with the bruises that YOU GAVE ME!! I thought I was gonna die but maybe maybe you wanted that. All you had to do was be a father "you needed to be taught a lesson " he yelled.

I look at him like he was crazy "a- a lesson " I walked away he grab my arm then proceeded to punch me in the face then knock me out. I was knock out cold.

Author here: hiii how are you, if you're wondering I'm doing just fine. Just to clarify all of the characters story are gonna be short soo yea..