003

—I LOVE YOU, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐄 ME HONEY—

iii. AND this was the moment she knew she was fucked up. With a resounding sound the antiquated building's door yielded and flung open. But to is astonishment, a sophisticated security system lay beyond, which he found amusing and chuckled hysterically.
"Oh my vixen, what good bait you laid " even his voice was menacing which laced with treachery.

The security system was to lure him as if she knew he coming after her sonner or later. The mysterious man's gaze flickered to the nameplate, inscribed with the name 'Ilayana', as he took a fleeting glance.

[Oh goodness just how much I worked hard to improve my vocabulary I hope you all like (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)]

Brushing back his auburn locks, he felt enthusiasm. After all he is finally so close to his desire. "Ilayana huh? That's name you were disguised with"

"Sir the madam is nowhere to be found but the system installed at doorstep sent a warning message to the owner so we will be able track lady in 8 minutes"one of his man informed. He hummed in response.

His fine jewel like emerald orbs took a glimpse towards her bedroom, having a sudden impulse he felt his feets instinctively went in direction of her room. Ilayana's bedroom was neat and tidy. The room still had faint trace of her cologne. But his attention was directed towards the photoframe. The photoframe contained of her teen smiling face.

I wish you smile like that for me. The man was lost, his mind consumed with the image of her radiant smile beaming at him till he noticed something off about the picture.

Why in the world she would keep her traumatic past decorated within a frame?
(About the Photoframe)

Smile = trauma, what kind of shit is that?

unless she fabricated the photograph. His lips formed a thin line before examining the photograph. "My my another bait!" He suddenly exclaimed when he observed there was spy camera connected to it. Assuming that she might (must) be watching through it as he already broke past the security system.

"Sir, the lady is the middle of forest-" the man was cut off by the mysterious man "let her run for the time being let's see what she have to present. Get car ready"

« Run as much you my wife however I will pursue you relentlessly, my vixen (love), even if it means searching for you in the depths of hell »

+

Feeling her muscle tensed up because of video she received a second ago. The security system has warned her about the intruder. With swift movements of her finger tapping on her phone screen completely forgetting the whole existence of the man in front of her. She frantically reviewed the footage from the hidden camera and to her dismay, she recognized the man she had been trying to escape. That same auburn locks, emerald eyes and that iconic under eye lashes. She pinched her nose bridge in frustration intentionally ignoring the feeling of her heart pacing at rapidly.