007

-I LOVE YOU, 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐄 ME HONEY-

-

vii. "DON'T even think about escaping me, you are my addiction, vixen."

In spite of Itoshi Sae's enigmatic nature and strong moral compass, he was raised in a childhood that shielded him from the hardships of life well not entirely. With every desire fulfilled in a blink of an eye, he was surrounded by immense wealth, a family, and influential connections. However, his unwavering devotion led him to undertake drastic measures for the sake of a particular individual.

"Why you!! You OCD maniac, you don't need me but a therapist"

His emerald hues were cold as ice as soon he heard her words, he choked her neck completely blocking the air.

.
.
.

She started coughing rapidly as he released her neck. She sat upright while she gasped breathing heavily with hatred filled eyes.

"Now you listen Itoshi, I will never love you"

His eyes lost his the gem like spark as his heart felt heavy with sadness and agony. The weight of his emotions seemed to envelop him, casting a shadow upon his aura. The air around her felt dense, almost suffocating, his presence was heavy was tainted with darkness.

Dejection.

Why does she not love him? What was her problem? He can provide everything from money to power? Why she insisted on running away?

"Why?" It came almost as soft whisper.

Y/n was in lose of words, the tryant was desperate of love, her love. She felt his hand lifting her body off the ground , making her stand firm on her feet.

"Just shut up"

+

As the sun disappeared beyond the horizon, the moon ascended, casting its gentle glow upon the twinkling night sky. Countless hours had elapsed since the encounter with Sae. Y/n hated being restrained which filled her with pent-up frustration. Battling against the chains that bound her, she grew increasingly disheartened, ultimately finding herself in defeat on a comfortable bed. As the clock ticked away, her thoughts wandered to Perion-what fate had befallen him? Had he managed to secure his freedom unscathed?

"Perion did you escaped safely?" Y/n softly muttered to herself. Countless thoughts strucked her head, was he caught by Sae? Is would be big problem if he was.

Her thoughts were disrupted by a unknown person entering the room. The person was very tall, muscular man with shaggy purple hair with green ends and light facial hair. His light facial gave him sharper and more refined demeanor. He was sort of heterochromatic given eyes have different colours, with his left eye being green and his right eye being purple.

She immediately recognised the man.

"Oliver Aiku"

The unwelcoming aura never left her. The man named Oliver shrugged her remark.

"Master Itoshi sent a gift, Mrs Itoshi"

He smiled.

Her eyes directed at the gift box which being carried by two men. It was quite big with red bow on the top.

Oliver took the red string and pulled it.

Y/n shivered in fear as her eyes widened.

The gift,
Was nothing but — the dead body of Perion.

Such horrible sight.

She wriggled as she found her self in rage. It seemed that she was really his death.

"Itoshi!!!"

Such a beautiful gift! Right?—

[Next time on 'love me']

+

Sorry for the short chapter. I was busy with my schedule. Sorry for late update.