~1~

Fay Kensington

Sunday 01/01/23 03:47am

Happy fucking new year.

At least that's what everyone says but this year is already the worst year of my fucking life. Almost four hours into the year and its already complete shit.

Within about five seconds I lost my best friend, Juliana, and my boyfriend, Max, in one. That's what I get for trying to surprise my boyfriend on new years. He said he couldn't some visit me because he was busy, he just didn't specify that he was busy fucking my best friend.

Of course when I caught them he gave me the usual excuses; "I love you" "I'm sorry I dont know what I was doing" "I wasn't thinking" "It wont happen again" "It meant nothing" blah blah blah.

As for Juliana, it's not easy to lose her. We have been best friends since we were four. Now I have no one. I'm not a social person in the slightest. I have other "friends" but they are more just people I talk to at school. No one has ever been as special to me as Juliana. I tell her everything. I thought she told me everything too.

I knew things would change when my mum died and I had to move to my dads which is three hours away. I knew it would be hard for my relationship and friendship but I thought we could make it work.

It's not easy losing your mum then losing your best friend and boyfriend a month later.

I just want my mum back.

My dad doesn't get it. He says she's a 'selfish little bitch with no concern for anyone else'. Ironic how he says that when he's the one who cheated on her.

He always talks so much shit about her but she never actually did anything. She's the sweetest person I have ever known and it hurts to hear him talk about her like that.

I'm sick and tired of everyone's shit.

God I just want to end it all.

---------------

Arlo Adler

Sunday 01/01/23 05:03am

God I hate new years.

It's five in the morning and people are still out celebrating.

Why do they have to be so fucking loud?

I just want to sleep for crying out loud.

Why do people even celebrate new years?

Congratulations, you made it into another year, no one gives a fuck.

Only thing that comes from celebrating new years is a massive hangover and a huge fucking mess to clean up. I would know. I used to be one of those people outside right now.

That's one of my biggest regrets in life. I spent too much time focused on partying and I really wish I didn't. I fucked up my life so much and now I'm out of school with no idea what I'm doing with my life.

I really want to be a musician. I can play guitar and I've been told I can sing. But my parents say its not a real career. they say its just a hobby and I'll grow out of it. They wanted me to be a doctor or some shit and become rich and successful. They dont care what I want. But its not like they can get what they want anymore. I've definitely fucked up the successful part for myself.

God I wish I wasn't such a disappoint sometimes. Life would be much easier.

---------------

A/N

Work count: 569

I dont know if this is a good length or not. Sorry if its too short I might try to write longer chapters.

I will also try to update regularly. It might be a little hard at the moment though due to exams and assessments.

night.