Shes back?!

Your pov
----
dad looked at us sad eyed
"Yes she's back..." He said quietly as aurbee walked out of the house
"IT WAS AMAZING MEETING YOU GUYS YOURE ALL SO LOVELY!" She smiled ,
Nina and I both nodded and faked a smile
"It was great meetin you too sweets!" Nina said with a toothly smirk making Aubree blush .
"Well I will see you guys someother time , love you.." Dad continued as he kissed my head and then Ninas ((cause Nina is shorter a bit XP))
"Well bye.." I slowly waved him off.
Nina looked at me closely as the car started to depart and fade away in the distance
"How is she back..." She said lowly
"I-I don't know..." I stammered still trying to wrap my head around what just happened
" I was pretty sure we destroyed her.." I let out sadness leaking my voice
"Come on let's go inside , we should honestly hide these presents and wait till everyone leaves to open them " Nina said as she gripped my hand and taking the present from the other .
"Okay , we are going to go in there and just smile , just smile and breath" I repeated as my eyes Began to change again quickly.
"Oh hush " Nina laughed as she kissed my cheek and we walked into the house
"OH DOES YOUR DAD LIKE US I REALLY HOPE HE DOES!" Maka exclaimed with a small blush
I smiled at her softly "oh don't worry he finds you all wonder-" my sentence was cut short due to kid , crona and black*star ,quickly fixing our house and moving the table an everything allowing a small chuckle to escape me .
" heh anyways he thinks you're all wonderful and amazing" I repeated with a soft smile .
Nina then walked in with her usual toothly grin "time to chhhaaannnnngggggeeeeee" she let out as she skipped to her room an I think quickly hiding the 'presents' as well.
"I think we should all change too," Tsubaki said as she shifted uncomfortably in the dress I let out a small chuckle "yeah let's go change " I said making everyone go to my room or the bathroom or wherever they left their clothes .
I was about to walk into my room before I felt a small tap on my back to my surprise it was.....

AN
HEY BABES I LOVE YOU PLEASE DONT HATE ME FOR MAKING THIS CHAPTER INCREDIBLY VAGUE AN SHORT I JUST HAVE TO GET IT ON THE ROGHT TRACK AHAIN HEH AWWW I MISSED WRITING SO MUCH HEH AN I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!! ANYWAYS COMMENT BELLOW ON WHO YOU THINK THE PERSON SHOULD BE SO I CAN MAKE A CUTE LITTLE LOVE SCENE AN YEAH HEH LOVE YOU GUYS COMMENT AN STAR IT PLEASE LOVE YOU!!!!'
Crona : oh yeah an since Annie is getting back to writing there will be new stories an p-plenty of updates
Me : UPDATES REGULARLY FOLKSSSSSSSSS