Description

Love has no age, no limit, and no death.
.

"It's either live with you or die without you.'' Ayaan said, looking at her face. Janhvi was shocked to reply to the poor guy. How would she reply to him? It was Ayaan Singh Chauhan, her future boss, her neighbour, her junior, and her cousin's best friend confessing their feelings for her. The guy she never thought of, even in her dreams, was standing in front of her, leaving all his dreams behind.

Ayaan Singh Chauhan, 24 years old; the youngest child of his parents and the future heir of The Chauhan empire, is least interested in his family's business and is pursuing his dream of playing football, his first love. A charming playboy in college has a personality that impresses everyone. Girls fling themselves around him, trying to get his attention. When his father orders him to join the company and leave his dreams behind. He decides to give up his rights, only to realise that without his father's name, he has nothing.

Jaanhvi Gupta, 26 years old, is the Chief Operational Officer (COO) of the Chauhan empire and the only child of her parents. Everyone in her family is a doctor, but her interest has been in business since early childhood. Silent, cold, a workaholic, and a reserved girl. After her heartbroken past, she is scared to give love another chance. So avoiding all the potential grooms is her only way of living now.

What will happen when two completely opposite worlds meet? And how will they help each other solve their problems? Will they change their paths of life for one another, or will they choose to stay away from each other?

Read the story to learn more. Content and Trigger Warning: This story depicts mental health issues, trauma, violence, and suicidal thought.

Warning- English is my third language, so bear with me.

Thankyou for giving this story a chance, this is my first book.

'༶•┈┈⛧┈┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ps- First chapter of this story will be uploaded tomorrow. I am so excited for this one.