CHAPTER 1

There are a lot of weird people in this world, like the one in front of me. Dude, quit ogling other women's bodies and focus on your own date. But it's not really his fault; I suppose they are simply hanging out together to look at other people. She's been staring at me ever since my buddies and I walked into the club.And Why wouldn't she? Wherever I go, people notice me. I'm drawn to women or girls the way bees are drawn to flowers.
"How about we dance?" Maithili asks, claiming my attention. Even though I don't feel like dancing today, I get up from my seat and join our other friends with Maithili because it's her birthday today and I made an agreement to pay attention to whatever she says. Since the day we were born, Maithili and I have been two unbreakable individuals. We enjoy every moment of our lives together, dancing like crazy people, so if it had been another day, I would have done the same.
But not today; perhaps this is one of my worst days ever. It's understandable that there will be rough patches in some parts of our lives, and I am trying my best to solve those patches. But here we are now, doing exactly the opposite of what I am supposed to do. I should be home right now thinking of those life decisions I have taken now that I have finally decided to leave my parents house.
"If you really don't want to stay, you can leave, bro," Maithili says.

"No, dude, it's your birthday today, and I will be celebrating it with you."

"It's okay, Aayan; I know how much you want to stay here with me, but please go home and take some sleep." Maithili cuts me off.

"This is why you are my soulmate; you know everything about me, and I love you for that."

"Hey, don't you dare to call her that; she is my girlfriend," Vaishakh barges into the conversation.

"This is my sign to take my leave." Hugging her, I say, "Bye guys, enjoy."

I sigh when I finally leave the club and call for a cab, as I have not taken my bike today. 20 minutes into the drive, we hit a big traffic line. Cursing under my breath, I request the driver to change the route, assuring him that we are on the right track. This road is a little bit abandoned, so we won't be facing any problems here. Relaxing after a few minutes, when the car runs on the road, I shift closer to the window and watch the passing scenery of an empty street.

Suddenly, my eyes caught a figure on the side of the road, and I scrambled to the driver to halt the car. He parks the car on the side, scared of me. Ignoring him, I ran past the car towards the girl sitting on the road. 

It's her, Jaanvi, "But what is she doing here on this road? At this time?" shrugging all my thoughts, I came close to her, only to realise that she was about to pass on the ground. But before that, I held her arms, and without wasting time, I scooped her up in my arms and ran towards the cab.

 But before that, I held her arms, and without wasting time, I scooped her up in my arms and ran towards the cab