Ch5.1 || Yes Neth! No Nena!

.

.

SETH POV

I haven't seen Nicole much these past few days. Brie said she went with her other friends to hang out. If I had a chance to meet her again, I will ask her to be my girlfriend. I am excited and nervous at the same time on how she will react.

.

At the arena

Were in our locker room warming up for our match tonight. We headed backstage and as we were walking the hallway, we saw Nikki coming out of a room at a distance. She didn't notice us as she ran towards the divas locker room. We passed along that room and we saw the sign on the door saying that its John Cena's locker room.

Dean: "Did Nikki went out this door?" He pointed at John Cena's door.

Roman: "Maybe.." He said but soon agreed. Then he looked at me shaking his head.

I did not even said a thing to them. We had a match and I have to focus on that. But my mind kept replaying what I saw earlier. What is she doing in Cena's room? I was so bothered about that. My heart felt that it broke into pieces. What if she's now Cena's girlfriend? I can't help but overthink it. Anyway, our match is next and our opponents are waiting for us down the ring.

*time skip*

Roman and Dean are down on the mat outside the ring and I have no one to tag. When I turned, I was hardly hit and fell my face on the mat, then I was pinned. We lost the match.

As we went inside our locker, there was Brie sitting on the couch watching the next match. She got up and ran towards the fridge and hand us some ice packs.

Brie: "Here you go...Nice match match out there."

Dean: "No its not nice. We lost!" He said rolling his eyes to me.

Me: "Sorry guys..." I looked down.

Dean: "Hey man! I'm just kidding bro!" He laughed patting my back.

Roman: "Hey Brie! Did you know something about John and Nicole?" He asked as he sat down.

Dean: "Me and Nicole???" Dean said raising his eyebrows and pointing to himself. He misunderstood his name Jon and John Cena's.

Roman: "No, not you! John as in John Cena. You dork!" Brie laughed at them while I was in a serious mood.

Dean: "Oh! right...sorry.." He rolled his eyes. I looked at Brie and prepare to listen what she will say.

Brie: "All I know is that John likes Nikki and they often see each other these past few days..." She said.

I frowned just hearing what Brie said and it breaks my heart. I chose to be with her, but I guess its too late.

I went to the bathroom to have some warm shower. A tear fell off my eye and I don't know why. I feel hurt.

As I got out the shower with just a towel on, I saw Roman sitting on a single couch then Dean & Brie on the other and there was Nikki sitting next to Brie. My heart beats so fast just when I saw her.

...

...

...

NIKKI POV

I went to find Brie and obviously I knew where she is. I go to The Shield's locker room. I opened the door and didn't even bother to knock.

Me: "Hi guys!" I smiled and waved at them.