Tessa X fem Y/N

Ok so this story was requested by @hellokittyloverrz I honestly don't know how I'm going to do this but I'll give it a shit(sorry if it's short idk a good story line)

Ok so in this story your a new JcJenson worker who got introduced to tessa and her co partner J a few months ago but...j see's some thing different between you and Tessa'a relationship and goes to ask Tessa about it (sorry this is the best story line I could come up with)

—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

J's POV:

💭:umm I wonder were Tessa is..I was going to ask her about Y/N since the two of them our acting really weird together..

*j fills her emergency tub with oil(yes she has a emergency tub don't judge it >:( ) and flys up to see if she can find Tessa *

Tessa's POV:

💭:I was walking back to the pod.ugh we're is that stupid murder drone..and more importantly we're is Y/N...I kept walking until j flew down and knocked me to my feet."BLOODY HELL J!".."heheh sorry Tessa but I need to talk to you about something."

..I paused for a sec before replying "ok spit it out then!".."ok ok jezz..I was wondering if you could tell me more about you and y/N's relationship? You guys act like a married couple" j sighed before jumping and hanging upside down on the nearest pole (that ain't non of you business 😒)

I froze...does she know that I like Y/N?!? I got a bit flustered but you couldn't see it through my helmet.."i-i don't know what you're talking about...stupid tin can!"...."ouch" j said "oh shut up j"

There was a pause for a sec before J completely fell off the pole."ugh idiot".."YOU LIKE Y-"I slapped her across the face. "D-DONT JUST SAY IT OUT LOUD YOU IDIOT!"I said pissed but also very embarrassed"hey guys! :D" I quickly turned around"Y-Y/N HOW LONG WERE YOU STANDING THERE" "long enough to see you slap j in the face" 

She started giggling softly...fuck she's to cute I thought to myself...i turned back around to see j having a huge smirk on her face..."HEY WHY THE FRICK OUR YOU SMILING LIKE THAT!" "Heheh gay asses"

"S-SHUT UP!"..I turned due to Y/N Poking me

Y/N POV:

I poked her "we should get going it's almost day time we don't want J to fry like a pancake" I giggled as I hold tessa's hand she paused slightly "you ok Tessa?".."y-yeah I'm fine..."..."hehe you two our so cute 😏" "s-shut up j"

He slowly walked off to the pod looking up at the crescent moon..now there is only one thing left to do...

How to I tell Tessa I like her <3?...

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Thank for reading guys sorry I kinda ran out of motivation while making this I will put up a second part to this story tho we're they confess thanks again to 

hellokittyloverrz
For requesting it it was a lot of fun to make byeee 🩷🌸